Hydronephrosis Question

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
deha50

Hydronephrosis Question

Postby deha50 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 pm

So, I had a tumor removed on my ovary 3 months ago and had this same issue with Hydronephrosis. The surgeon said my kidney looked fine as did all of my abdomen. Anyone have any thoughts as I do not have an appointment with my oncologist until Monday!? Thanks so much. Oh and my signature is incomplete. I had colon cancer 3b in 2013 and did 6 months of chemo, colostomy bag, etc, oligometastatic colon cancer to right ovary in 2015 that was removed surgically and in Dec of 2022 I had the other ovary removed. I had Hydronephrosis at the time of my surgery and my kidney filtration is 57 and has held steady except for a month ago it was above 60. Thanks for any help you can give. I am assuming this is the end of the road for me. Also, my CEA which has never been above 1.1 was 4.9 at the time of surgery and was 2,9 a month ago and is now 3.0.

From my CT scan and this was the only thing abnormal in my scan.
Kidneys and Proximal Ureters: The left kidney is unremarkable. Once again there is delayed enhancement of the right kidney and moderate right hydronephrosis as well as right hydroureter.

The urinary bladder is not well-distended.

Thank you!!!
De

deha50

Re: Hydronephrosis Question

Postby deha50 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:09 am

Bumping this for any information. I am very scared. Thanks.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”