Cured Stage 4 Metastasis to liver and both lungs!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Faith42

Cured Stage 4 Metastasis to liver and both lungs!

Postby Faith42 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:01 pm

Hi all, it’s been a long time since I posted and I never have started a thread. I have been confirmed NED after 11 years! I have not been on here in awhile, but those that are struggling probably should hear this! Incurable cancer is survivable and possibly beatable! I thank my doctors at MD Anderson, the best place on earth, my friends, family, my husband and son. You’ve all been amazing support for me even when I was feeling awful! Love you all! I thank God who is good to me for this second chance! I will use it! I send my love and prayers to all of you fighting this disease! :D
Mom 42 at Dx
Child 11 yo
Dx 1/12 Stage IIIT N2b. 11/57 nodes
Chemo 3/12
Dx 8/14 Stage IV to lung
10/14 2 lung mets surgically removed. 2 VATS left and right
Chemo 4/15
Rising CEA and met to right lobe of liver 1 cm. surgery in 6/15
Rising CEA and cryoabeltion 10 mm on left lung in 12/16
Rising CEA and met to liver. Surgery 10/17
Cryoabeltion 12/17
NED 2/14/18
Warrior and Fighter

rp1954

Re: Cured Stage 4 Metastasis to liver and both lungs!

Postby rp1954 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:05 pm

Congratulations on your long journey thru radical remission, Faith.

I noticed you mentioned LDN, supplements, liposomal vitamin C and lipoic acid some time ago. We would be grateful if you could share with us more about much you took in what years, and for any other natural or off label adjuncts.

Survivor stories are important in many aspects and if you could tell more of your story, markers etc, how you laid down the law with your cancer, it can help others.
watchful, active researcher and caregiver for stage IVb/c CC. surgeries 4/10 sigmoid etc & 5/11 para-aortic LN cluster; 8 yrs immuno-Chemo for mCRC; now no chemo
most of 2010 Life Extension recommendations and possibilities + more, some (much) higher, peaking ~2011-12, taper chemo to almost nothing mid 2018, IV C-->2021. Now supplements

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”