beach sunrise wrote:Reply from Germany was they have not received packet. It is somewhere in the nets blackhole I guess. So sent hard copies thru DHL on the 13th. They will receive it Monday. So, another wait. Hopefully decision can be made fast.
Consults here have all been pretty much the same so far. If it is in fact a met or two, indeterminate at this time, chemo should be changed and see what happens. One consult offered SBRT and a different chemo plan. I am not about all that right now. Hopefully Germany has what I am looking for. If not a Rolles candidate I will most likely go with SBRT but not an added heavier chemo plan.
It's overwhelming at times with everything.
beach sunrise wrote:Lung surgeon wants SBRT asap but onc wants to wait until another scan in March to see if these 5mm nodes have grown.
He mentioned again tapering off xeloda and I said NO NO NO.
He said he's never had a patient so unusual. .
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests