On December 7th, prayingforccr wrote:Finished with 5 days of immuno suppressants (cyclophosphamide, fludabarine).
My lymphocyte and monocytes counts are now 0; wbc is 1.2 K/mcL.
Will do a treatment of Keytruda today (December 7th), then rest until the TIL cells are infused in a short procedure on Friday (December 9th )
This will be followed within 24 hours (December 10th) by interleukin 2 which will be given every 8 hours with the maximum doses being 10 with most patents stopping after 5 or so.
Next week will be daily neupogen shots accompanied by transfusions, as needed.
I will be getting 4 more Keytruda infusions administered every three weeks. (i.e., another 3 months to go after December 9th)
Scans will be done six weeks from infusion (~January 20th, 2023), followed by another set of scans six weeks after that (~March 3rd, 2023) to determine efficacy.
We're rooting for you and thinking about you often. Hang in there, another three months or so to go ...
If I'm not mistaken, it looks to me like your TIL treatment timeline is something like this:
- December 9th - TIL infusion.
- December 10th - Interleukin 2 treatment
- ~ +/-December 9th - First cycle of Keytruda
- ~January 20, 2023 -Efficacy scans after second cycle of Keytruda
- ~March 3, 2023 - Efficacy scans after fourth cycle of Keytruda
- Mid-March - Final assessment of TIL efficacy