If you don't mind, I have a few questions about this survey:
1. What is the precise objective if this survey? (The title says "Application for Online Survey about Colorectal Cancer " but the title doesn't mention anything at all about colonoscopies.)
2. Does the sponsor have an analysis plan for dealing with the data captured during the survey?
3. Does the sponsor have a sampling plan describing how the respondents will be selected (inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria)?
4. What are the qualifications of the survey interviewers?
5. Who is the sponsor of this survey, i.e., who is paying for the $50 Visa gift cards?
6. What will be the eventual outcome of this survey -- a newspaper article? a professional journal article? a student's Masters thesis? a marketing plan for a new colonoscopy prep solution? something else?
7. What protection is given to the personal data submitted in the application, i.e., applicant's name, gender, age, address, cell phone number, etc?
8. Who do we complain to if we don't like the way our submitted personal data was handled?