New Anismus diagnosis

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Daveo

New Anismus diagnosis

Postby Daveo » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:10 am

Hi I have a new diagnosis of Anismus which is obviously very painful. I am now Arthritic to around those areas? Is that normal? Also I use garlic each meal and that helps with mint before the meal. I have lots of laxatives including natural ones like aloe vera which is a big subject. It's the only way I can get things through.

However I wondered what do others do to help themselves with this condition. Positive answers only please though. I don't want to get depressed you see.

Thanks much appreciated!

David.

JJH

Re: New Anismus diagnosis

Postby JJH » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:49 am

Daveo wrote:Hi I have a new diagnosis of Anismus which is obviously very painful. I am now Arthritic to around those areas? Is that normal? Also I use garlic each meal and that helps with mint before the meal. I have lots of laxatives including natural ones like aloe vera which is a big subject. It's the only way I can get things through.

However I wondered what do others do to help themselves with this condition. Positive answers only please though. I don't want to get depressed you see.

Thanks much appreciated!
David.

David,

I'm sorry to hear about your new diagnosis. I don't have any experience in this particular area. However, I thought that you might be able to get some ideas on how to treat your pain by looking over some of the pain medications that are listed, by pain topic, in the following article:

List of 427 Pain Medications Compared
https://www.drugs.com/condition/pain.html
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn" - Thomas Fuller (1650)
●●●

Daveo

Postby Daveo » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:34 am

Ok thanks, sorry I thought this was the right forum for Anismus. Maybe no one comments here.

Thanks anyway

JJH

Postby JJH » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:47 pm

Daveo wrote:Ok thanks, sorry I thought this was the right forum for Anismus. Maybe no one comments here.

Thanks anyway

This is the right forum for Rectal Tenesmus, in case that's of any interest to you. There have been lots of comments on that particular topic in this forum.

Rectal Tenesmus
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn" - Thomas Fuller (1650)
●●●

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”