prayingforccr takes 5 clicks IVM every 4th day, how much do you take every 72hrs? I ordered it on AMZN and expect 2 tubes next week.
DH weighs roughly 170 lbs. It’s a good weight. At his worse he was about 140.
Is there a rule/protocol for IVM? I’m having a hard time finding information.
- Currently he took his 3rd round of Fenbendazole (been taking a gram daily M-F).
- 2x200mg Tagamet daily, breakfast and mid-morning
- 4x ~500mg Turkey tail daily (he takes 3 brands: host defense, mushroom science and Noomadic): 2 in morning, 2 at night.
- 2x 500mg Black Seed Oil (starting a 3rd today), distributed over the day
- 2x 5.9g IP6 w/Inositol (cell forte), mid-morning and night
- 3x (2@1000 mg (12.5% anthocyanins), 1@100mg (36%) Bilberry extract, with the black seed oil.
- 2x 500mg Meriva Curcumin
- 2x 5g MCP
- Alternate b12 or B complex daily
- 5000mg d3
- 1x 1200mg berberine (morning)
- 1x 880mg quercetin w/ bromelain
I gave him a milk thistle today, but that’s not a daily thing.
He’s getting a Fine Needle Aspiration biopsy next week and I’ll double his Tagamet 5 days before and 2 days after.
So, now I plan to incorporate the IVM, probably without the Fenbendazole. Just don’t know how to do it safely. He’s tolerating all the above extremely well, and feels great.
The thing is as far as I’m aware he’s currently still NED, but high grade dysplasia seems to indicate the possibility of recurrence and I want to hold off any possible progression until a “cure” is available.
2019 4A t3 n2 m1a
8/23 C-scopy, 5+cm mass. CEA:4.1
8/26 CT ~1cm lvr met?
9/6 PET: lvr spot
9/16 MSS. MRI: 2 live mets: 2.7 & 7mm
9/30 Start FOLFOX 1-6
10/4 Lg lvr met ~3.7cm (raised concern), pri tmr stable.
CEA: 10/13,12.5;10/27-12/8 btw 4.7 & 3.1
11/5 both lvr mets ~ 2/3 smaller.
12/17 PET: sm lvr met gone, remaining tmrs @10% of orig sz & actvty
MWA 2/5, Lap resection 2/11
CEA: 3/1-5/31 btw 2.1&2.9
3/2 start FOLFOX 7-12