Hi all, thanks very much for all the supportive responses and advise. I spoke with my liver surgeon today.
In short it’s generally a “good” update. The PET showed nothing avid beyond the liver lesion.
Bad news is it’s too close to the hepatic vein for him to operate safely and still get a margin. But good news is he’s referred me to a transplant surgeon to see if he’s willing to do it, along with a resection/reconstruction of the vein (which apparently they do all the time, of course).
Backup plan is SABR, which he reckons could be curative, or at least decent control for a good time.
Lung stuff is way too small/indeterminate to worry about now - whilst of course concerning, we’ll wait a couple of months to rescan and see if it’s done anything (or preferably, resolved!).
So now we wait again! But I feel a lot better having a couple of solid (potentially curative) options on the table.
2018 Dx RC, 12cm high
Mod diff, EMVI+ LVI+. 4 liver mets
pT3N1aM1a Stage IVa. MSS NRAS G13R
CEA: Nov-18= 14; then 2.0 - 3.1. Nov-21: 5.4
11/18 FOLFOX x6
3/19 Liver resection
5/19 25x pelvic radiation
07/19 ULAR w ileo, 1/27 LN+
08/19 Liver spot
08/19 FOLFOX x1, FOLFOXIRI x1, FOLFIRI x5
12/19 Liver resection
02/20 Ileo reversed
03/20 NED (since Dec-19)
11/21 New liver lesion (2 lymph nodes?), maybe 4 very small (<2mm) lung things