boxhill wrote:... Have you checked over the supplements you take to make sure none of them are a potential problem? ...
DarknessEmbraced wrote:... As far as I know none of my medications cause any issues....
DarknessEmbraced wrote:... I'm still having cramping, pain, bad bloating, gas especially during my period. I'm trying to get a hold of the gynecologist to find out if my pelvic scans showed fibroids, endoemetriosis or anything else that would make my periods more painful...
"Mirena - Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
Along with its needed effects, levonorgestrel (the active ingredient contained in Mirena) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking levonorgestrel:
- Heavy or light menstrual bleeding
- Absent missed or irregular menstrual periods
- Irregular menstruation
- Pain in the pelvis
- Stopping of menstrual bleeding
Mirena - Gastrointestinal Side Effects
- Very common (10% or more): Nausea (up to 23.1%), abdominal/pelvic pain (up to 22.6%)
- Common (1% to 10%): Diarrhea, vomiting
- Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Abdominal distension
- Frequency not reported: Bloating, abdominal cramps
Users browsing this forum: bluebae and 6 guests