Glad we are both still alive and kicking. This stuff is tough to deal with and can really bring you down. Stay positive, I am very positive and try my best to stay strong. This is not easy.
My cancer is currently stable I am on a six week break from last chemo. I do Avastin and take the pump home for 3 days vs doing the pills.
Yeah I messed up on a few things during Watch and Wait. One of the key factors was to do chemo after, but I didn't and I am not sure if that made it come back. It is really tough making decisions regarding cancer treatment.
I hope your PET shares some results to make you more complacent, I know how much anxiety CEA is!!
Also to answer your question, yes CEA can jump from Jan to July. Were you getting any treatment during this time? I took a break for like 5 months and my CEA jumped and there was progression thus I have to be on chemo for life, or hopefully cancer just dies and go into remission.
I wish you all the best as well my friend!!
RC T3N1M0 12/16
MSS - NRAS Mutation
Chemo Rad, CCR - W&W 5/2017
CT Scan 11/2017 Liver Met 5.5cm Stable, Stage IV
LAR/Liver Resect 4/2018
CEA highest 500, lowest .8 throughout process, waiting for latest
Recurrence left vesical/pelvic sidewall - 10/7/2019 resect perm bag,
CEA rise Feb/May 3.7, 8.8, 30, Recurrence in Pelvic
CEA 40 right now, but was 57, so folfiri to beat it back down.
Lots of chemo for the past 4 years.