Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:26 am
- What Is Comorbidity? When a Person Has More Than One Condition.
- Magnitude of the Age-Advancement Effect of Comorbidities in Colorectal Cancer Prognosis.
Daniel Boakye MPH, et al.
Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Care Network
- The impact of comorbidities on post-operative complications following colorectal cancer surgery.
David E. Flynn, et al.
- Comorbidity network analysis and genetics of colorectal cancer.
Branimir Ljubica et al.
Informatics in Medicine Unlocked
- Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Comorbidities and Stage at Diagnosis, Survival, and Second Primary Malignancies in Kentucky, 2003-2016.
Nikita Leigh Vundi
University of Kentucky - Theses and Dissertations
- Comorbidity prevalence among cancer patients: a population-based cohort study of four cancers.
Helen Fowler, et al.
- The effects of comorbidity on colorectal cancer mortality in an Australian cancer population.
Maleshwane Lettie Pule, et al.
- Contrasting effects of comorbidities on emergency colon cancer diagnosis: a longitudinal data-linkage study in England.
Cristina Renzi et al.
BMC Health Services Research
- The effect of comorbidities on outcomes in colorectal cancer survivors: a population-based cohort study.
Colleen A Cuthbert, et al.
Journal of Cancer Survivivorship
- Pattern of Comorbidities among Colorectal Cancer Patients in Spain.
Miguel Angel Luque-Fernandez et al.
University of Granada
- Impact of age and comorbidity on survival in colorectal cancer.
Elmer E. van Eeghen,et al.
Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Comorbidity and survival of Danish patients with colon and rectal cancer from 2000–2011: a population-based cohort study.
Eva Bjerre Ostenfeld et al.
- Does comorbidity interact with colorectal cancer to increase mortality? A nationwide population-based cohort study.
Rune Erichsen, et al.
British Journal of Cancer
- Increasing prevalence of comorbidity in patients with colorectal cancer in the South of the Netherlands 1995–2010.
N.J. van Leersum, et al.
International Journal of Cancer
- Impact of comorbidity and healthcare utilization on colorectal cancer stage at diagnosis: literature review.
Mark Corkum et al.
Cancer Causes Control
- Comorbidities Alone Do Not Explain the Undertreatment of Colorectal Cancer in Older Adults: A French Population‐Based Study.
Valérie Quipourt MD, et al.
J. American Geriatrics Society
https://agsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley ... 11.03334.x
- Comorbidity, age, race and stage at diagnosis in colorectal cancer: a retrospective, parallel analysis of two health systems.
S Yousuf Zafar, et al.
- The effect of comorbidity on the use of adjuvant chemotherapy and survival from colon cancer: a retrospective cohort study.
Diana Sarfati et al.
- Does the timing of comorbidity affect colorectal cancer survival? A population based study.
Lorraine G Shack, et al.
Postgraduate Medical Journal
- Poverty, comorbidity, and survival of colorectal cancer patients diagnosed in Connecticut.
A P Polednak
Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved
- Comorbidity and colorectal cancer according to subsite and stage: a population-based study.
M F De Marco et al.
European Journal of Cancer
"The darkest hour is just before the dawn" - Thomas Fuller (1650)
Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests