Has Anyone Any Experience With The Joe Tippens Protocol?

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
JB09
Facebook Username: Jaime Baskin

Re: Has Anyone Any Experience With The Joe Tippens Protocol?

Postby JB09 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:56 pm

Just curious to know if you're protocol is still working? I'd love to know if BRAF can be shut down by repurposed meds

JB09
Facebook Username: Jaime Baskin

Re: Has Anyone Any Experience With The Joe Tippens Protocol?

Postby JB09 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:20 pm

beach sunrise wrote:I don't have any info or advice but do want to tell this story: When my son was little, like 1st grade maybe, he went to play with a neighbor kid alot. Well, one day during the summer after a play date he had a stomach ache. He said his friends grandmother made him and his friend a weird drink. I called the grandmother and asked her about it, telling her about my sons stomach pains. She said she DEWORMED him since he was there and it was time to deworm her grandson. I thought I was going to pass out right then and there. She said the problem with kids sicknesses, attention problems and bad attitudes was because they were full of fungus, worms and parasites. Holy Cow!!! I have to say her husband died a few yrs ago at 90 something yrs old and she is still around pushing 100 yrs old. No health problems their whole life. So, for what its worth dewormer might have some value.

Wow. Crazy. Kind of amazing too.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”