Re: Preparing a facts & to-do-list for "newcomers"?
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:56 pm
AmyG wrote:... Standard chemo protocols?
At the beginning, just after diagnosis, it would be good if the newcomer could become familiar with the range of medications that have been approved for use with colorectal cancer. There are about a dozen of these at this point in time. Some are used separately, and some are used in combination. Some are used mainly for advanced, metastatic cancer, while others are used mainly for early stage, non-metastatic cancer.
- Drugs Approved in U.S. for Colorectal Cancer
- Avastin (Bevacizumab)
- Camptosar (Irinotecan Hydrochloride)
- Cyramza (Ramucirumab)
- Eloxatin (Oxaliplatin)
- Erbitux (Cetuximab)
- 5-FU (Fluorouracil Injection)
- Fusilev (Leucovorin Calcium)
- Keytruda (Pembrolizumab)
- Lonsurf (Trifluridine and Tipiracil Hydrochloride)
- Vectibix (Panitumumab)
- Xeloda (Capecitabine)
- Yervoy (Ipilimumab)
- Zaltrap (Ziv-Aflibercept)
- Drug Combinations Used in Colorectal Cancer