Vata Load of.....

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Maggie Nell

Vata Load of.....

Postby Maggie Nell » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 am

This is a shining example of how folks in the airy fairy pseudo-CAM field tend to interpret changes in bowel
habits through the woo-woo looking ass...

When shit ‘ain’t right down there, it’s a sign that shit ‘ain’t right in the mind – and in the name of addressing both, I find myself on a quest to figure some stuff out in my life......

Essentially, my ultimate goal in Ayurveda school was to experience the Perfect Poop (PP) – which is what all the doctors and practitioners who taught me actually referred to it as. The PP occurs first thing in the morning upon waking. ....

I’ve also made several attempts at figuring out how to make a living ........

People often blame New York, saying it breeds this sort of behavior in folks. I hear over and over that there is so much variety here – so many paths to choose – that people take on too much. I’ve come to believe it isn’t New York that makes people this way – .... New York is where busy people come to get off on being busy.

Read the whole deal
http://thenuminous.net/perfect-poop/
DX April 2015, @ 54
35mm poorly diff. tumour, incidental finding following emergency R. hemicolectomy
for ileo-colic intussusception.
Lymph nodes: 0/22
T3 N0 MX
Stage II CRC, no adjuvant chemo required.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”