Sorry for being MIA with an update ...
Had a very hectic ... BUTT ... fun and family filled Christmas season
Dealing with unusual weather around here and just trying to stay safe and warm !!!!!
Recent Imaging and bloods ALL looking good, as in
" no further scans or follow ups required "
My Doc and I have decided to wait on any CT decisions, until at least this summer, and likely not until NEXT year ... 2021.
I have had a shitload of them and we are looking at total radiation doses now that CRC things seem to have been kicked to the curb.
Modified mini-blood tests will continue every 3-6 months for regular monitoring and additions added, as indicated by
any new changes or problems. I see her after each set of tests so I am always in " follow up " which is just fine by me.
CT / MRI / PET ...all available as needed ... AND
Gratefully, thankfully NOT needed at this time
Sending MEGA Cheers and POSI Vibes to ALL on the Journey