No more personal updates from me

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Pyro

Re: No more personal updates from me

Postby Pyro » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:21 am

mpbser wrote:I have no idea what half of these comments mean.

Mobrouser, I don't believe you and I have ever conversed. I don't criticize people or say anything that should stop them from "speaking." If you could point to any examples, I would love to know about them.

My husband has posted a few times here under this account, but the vast majority of the time, it is me.

Fruit bat in prayer thread? I am not familiar with the thread. Sounds interesting.

Lee, Name calling? What on earth are you talking about? I also don't recall any thread being shut down. If you could pull it up to refresh my memory, that would be great.

Wewillfight, amy, stu, and LPL, I will still be participating but just not sharing personal details nearly as much.

Weren’t you going away? We are all suffering but your tone and constant need for attention is exhausting on top of everything else we all deal with. There, I said it.
Aug 2015- Stage 4 CC with liver Mets(38/m)
Sep 2015- Avastin/Folfox/Iron
Dec 2015-Not liver surgery candidate
Jan 2016- Erbitux/Folfiri, 2nd opinion at MDA in TX
Feb 2016 -MDA liver surgery
Mar 2016 -30% of left lobe rem, PVE
May 2016 - 70% of liver rem
Jun 2016-Rad
Jan 2017-perm colost @MDA
Jul 2017-Erb/FOLFURI
Nov 2017 -Lung & Liver ablations@MDA
Jan 2018 -Xeloda & Avastin mx
Jul 2018-Avast/FOLFURI
Sep 2018-Rad
Mar 2019 - Keytruda fail
Jun 2019 - FOLFURI
Aug 2019 - No more, quality time!

martd

Postby martd » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:35 am

mpbser you seem to have an awful lot of conflict with other people posting here, and now you say it is also happening on other sites. Hard to believe it's everyone else and not you. Maybe take a hard look at yourself, the "Golden rule" might be a good start.
49 y/o male dx 11/2017 crc
Stage 4 with 17 liver Mets, cea 490
RAS, BRAF WT Tp53 LOF
12 rounds folfox , avastin
5/18 cea 2.8 liver resection and pve
7/18 part 2 liver resection, remove right side of liver
Surgical site mrsa infection, wound vac
8/18 cea .9 cCR, rectal tumor is gone
Rectal surgery postponed, watch and wait
10/18 clear scan CEA .7
01/19 clear scan CEA .9
04/19 clear scan CEA .9
07/19 clear scan CEA 1.0

radnyc

Postby radnyc » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:22 pm

mpbser wrote:I have no idea what half of these comments mean.

Mobrouser, I don't believe you and I have ever conversed. I don't criticize people or say anything that should stop them from "speaking." If you could point to any examples, I would love to know about them.

My husband has posted a few times here under this account, but the vast majority of the time, it is me.

Fruit bat in prayer thread? I am not familiar with the thread. Sounds interesting.

Lee, Name calling? What on earth are you talking about? I also don't recall any thread being shut down. If you could pull it up to refresh my memory, that would be great.

Wewillfight, amy, stu, and LPL, I will still be participating but just not sharing personal details nearly as much.

Well, you did tell me to SHUT UP! But, I’m not offended in the least. Your attitude is very off-putting and caustic on the board. I’d hate to be the medical team treating your husband. If I were you I’d be concentrating on getting your husband back in shape in order to handle the chemo treatments that will surely beat him up. Coming on here and fighting people is a wasteful and inefficient way of doing things.

Peace.
DX Jan 2010, at age 47
Feb - colon resection - 2/17 nodes positive
April - liver mets - Stage 4
3 months Folfox chemotherapy
August '10 liver resection and HAI pump
7 months chemo FUDR HAI and Folfiri systemic
NED since August 2010
Last treatment April 2011
HAI Pump removed Dec 2015

ccmc