Welcome - New Board of Directors !

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Colon Girl
Facebook Username: colon girl

Welcome - New Board of Directors !

Postby Colon Girl » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 am

Here was the original post on social media announcing the new Board of Directors.

Guess who's all grown up and has a shiny new Board of Directors ??? THIS CLUB... The Colon Club!!

Be sure to check out our new board members - many who are young adult survivors and others who are spouses,
parents and caregivers of young adults diagnosed with CRC!
Please help us welcome our new board!

http://colonclub.com/about-the-colon-cl ... directors/

Krista Wilson
President
The Colon Club

CRguy

Re: Welcome - New Board of Directors !

Postby CRguy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:10 pm

First and foremost I wish to welcome all new and returning members to the Board of Directors of the Colon Club !

I have been here since February 2008 after lurking for a while following a Google search for CRC issues and surgeries.
The ColonTalk forum is THE premier online community and resource for information, understanding, support and compassion.
It is, however, only one part of the whole Colon Club collective enterprise, whose volunteers are dedicated to the premise that :
CRC is detectable, treatable and beatable .... ESPECIALLY in the under 50 demographic.
" Raising awareness in out of the box ways " has led the Colon Club to become the pre-eminent force it is today,
in making people aware that they are NOT ALONE and there is HOPE !

The "voice" for that force is the ColonTalk Forum.

That is you and me folks, and all the stories we share here,
BUTT please if you could take the time to visit the link in Krista's post above, and read the stories of our new Board of Directors members.

They are US : patients, survivors, caregivers, parents. Every one with a story which needs telling ... and needs to be heard.

Thank YOU to the Colon Club for continuing the support for the ColonTalk Forum.
Without it I would never have met such an incredible and diverse group of people,
I would never have learned as much as I needed to keep going when things got tough,
I never would have had the chance to give back to the community and pay it forward.

It is the Colon Club which makes all this possible and the Board of Directors guides it into the future.

Thank you all for your dedication to the cause.

You have my most enthusiastic support.

Sincere best wishes to you all, old friends and new.

CRguy on the Journey
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
17 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

ElisaNorris
Facebook Username: ElisaNorris

Re: Welcome - New Board of Directors !

Postby ElisaNorris » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:31 am

All the board members have so inspiring stories and so much to learn from them.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”