breakthrough #2

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
scottg

breakthrough #2

Postby scottg » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:57 pm

in my last post i brought to your attention the potential breakthrough os altose reductase inhibitor being tested by the doctors at the university of texas.i have spoken to the doctor personaly and he feels it will work on humans.keep in mind he is not a doctor,he is a researcher and scientist and shred with me that he came apon this research while studying diabetic drugs.he does not work for a drug co. and i cant find a motive to be posative other than he truly believes it has great potential.HOWEVER i am as sceptical as anyone and i have researched other "breakthroughs"and found them to be faulty and with problems.as far as taking years,i was told it should not take the usual time to trials due to the fact the drug allready exists and is being used in japan for diabetes and i think it is in stage 3 trials.i am a stage 4 cc patient myself and i wish for a miracle drug.all i wish to foward is the info so others can also follow this drug.i also spoke to a friend/oncologist who tells me he just got back from a 3 day cancer conference and told me that there are currently 800,yes 800 new cancer drugs being investigated by drug companies and he thinks some must have some effect in the future.check it out for yourself,,,,scott

Jeni

Postby Jeni » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:10 am

All I can say is - FASTER !!

I appreciate hearing any news about what is on the horizon, it fortifies my hope, thanks to you and anyone else sharing what is coming out there.

Jeni

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”