Apricot Seeds

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Dee2012

Apricot Seeds

Postby Dee2012 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:54 am

Hi everyone,

I recently came in to contact with someone who told me about apricot seeds and cancer. I did some research and found so many positive things on taking apricot seeds/kernals. I know that the apricot seed extract is not FDA approved, but the seeds are availiable at health food stores. Has anyone had any experieices with apricot seeds?

Hope to hear from you guys!

x
D

Fede

Re: Apricot Seeds

Postby Fede » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 am

I was researching a lot about the apricot seeds in 2008/ 2009, an old town in the history ate apricot seed after each food, as a fruit or a cake.
I was peeling 100 150 apricots daily, then reach the seed where exist a sort of cyanide wich kill bad cells, the problem is that this is a hard work, and depend on the metabolism some people absorb more or less about this cyanide.
This is the old Laetryl story or vitamin B17. inside the seed exists the B17 vitamin.

I could not give an opinion about it, of course I have a lot of info, but this is something hide by the FDA.

Fede

Cb75

Postby Cb75 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am

I met someone at the hospital suffering from stage iv esophageal cancer which spread to his liver and lungs. . He was ony given weeks to live, but had survived for a number of months. He was using apricot seed tea, I believe....not sure if it was the tea but it may have helped.
39y female Stage IV
diagnosed April 2012
sigmoid resect May 2012
liver resect Aug 2012
Folfox Oct 2012
lungs Sep 2013
R and L laser lung resection Nov 2013/Feb 2014
FOLFIRI and Avastin Apr 2014 ongoing...

Dee2012

Postby Dee2012 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Fede! thanks for you input. I know that the FDA has banned the use of apricot seed extract, but here in Canada, and I think in the USA as well, we can purchase apricot seed kernals. If not sick and taken in high doses, I'm sure it will be harmful, but if you are suffering form cancer it is recommended that the seeds be take in a large amounts. It was recommended that my mother-in-law takes about 15 kernals/day. We are hoping that she benefits from this as she has run out of medical options.

Cb75, thanks for your story...I would like to believe that the man you met at the hospital survived months becuase of the apricot seeds.

lepperl
Facebook Username: slep22@gmail.com

Postby lepperl » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Got them from ApricotPower.com (From california) I don't know if they do any good. Very bitter and I had disease progression so I stopped taking them. Maybe they didn't work or maybe I did not give them enough time??
8/11CRC Stage 4 Nodes KRAS+ Signet Cells
10/11xelox
irinotecan
Folfiri,avastin
10/12 xeloda,avastin
"It will be said that she stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, and surely it had not, she ajusted her sails" Liz Edwards

Fede

Postby Fede » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi Dee,

Wich are Kernals? I hope this treatment works well, and I hope your update.

A hug for you

Fede

Dee2012

Postby Dee2012 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi lepperl,
I guess everyone reacts differently to different treatments. I think a certain diet has to be followed along with taking the apricot seeds...that's what I've read anyways. My family and I are pretty desperate right now, so I think my MIL is going to give them a shot....praying for a miracle.

Fede, the kernals are the things inside the pit of the apricot.

Fede

Postby Fede » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Edited due to Moderator advice, It was not my intention.

Thanks for your suggestion Crguy.

Fede.
Last edited by Fede on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CRguy

Moderator's Comment : Please Read.

Postby CRguy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Moderator's Comment :

Please use PMs to discuss any more "specific" issues you might have with the "weevils and apricot seeds."
This goes beyond simple discussion of medical facts and is getting into "medical advice" which we do not wish to see on the open forum.

Thank you folks.
CRguy, Moderator
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
17 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”