2007_Happy New Year

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Thelma

2007_Happy New Year

Postby Thelma » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:02 pm

My thoughts and prayers with each and everyone of you as we bring in a new year! My one wish is for a major break- through in all types of cancer this year! A cure for all would be so sweet. To all of the ones battling as well as the relatives,friends and caregivers-I wish you a very happy,blessed New Year! This site and all who post have been an inspiration as we battled and lost our Chad! Thelma
Thelma

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:31 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Thelma!!! That day WILL COME!!! I would love to wish everyone here on the forum a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! One day at a time and keep kicking that little cancer's butt!!!

Thank you all for your support and friendship this past year as well. Some of us are done with the Chemo and in the remission stage and others are just starting this journey. It doesn't matter what stage of the journey you are in, we are all here to help one another! What a wonderful group we have too!

Be Safe and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Peg

Mali

Postby Mali » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:29 pm

Thelma, SweetPeg and all

Here's wishing you a very Happy New Year. Yes, let's pray for the cure we all so desperately want.

In the meantime, Happy Healing and Live Strong in 2007.

Love to all my friends

Mali

Magnolia

Postby Magnolia » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:57 pm

Happy New Year to you all!

Pollyanna

Postby Pollyanna » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:44 am

May 2007 be the best year we've ever lived.

Warmest wishes to all the amazing people at the Colon Club.

Shelley :>)

Lifes2short

Postby Lifes2short » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Happy New Year. 2006 was the toughest year of my life. If I'd been told what I'd endure I never could have faced it. But I faced it and survived and am stronger for it. Here's to a healthier happier new year for everyone and wishing that this year will bring us closer to the cure!

MissKim

Postby MissKim » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:47 pm

I agree with Lifes2Short -- sometimes it is good when we don't know what lies ahead. That is how I felt about the summer of 2003 when I was diagnosed with cc. :shock: I had 7 surgeries in less than a month, was in a medically induced coma due to severe sepsis for 17 days, went into early menopause with the hysterectomy, lost a vocal chord due to being on the ventilator too long, had to learn how to live with an illeostomy, the list goes on ... But I do feel stronger for survivoring all that crap! I hope that we get a cure very soon and that all of us have a HEALTHY and happy 2007. This message board has been so fantastic for me. I check it every day and have learned so much from all of you. Cheers to all the Colon Club members!!!

Sincerely,
Miss Kim

Dana

Happy 2007

Postby Dana » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 am

I wish you all a Wonderful 2007 and thank you once again for having you all in my life. It has been a difficult year. An illness I knew nothing about came into my life taking away my mother and then my grandma and has an aunt still battling it (stage 2, now recurred).
Colon Club helped me and supported me. I have found so many dear friends across the pond and I know I will never leave the Club. I can't.

As I said I can't leave the Colon Club. And even if small I try to do what I can to make as many people aware of Colon Cancer. I owe this to my mother. I owe this to you all.
As for me I now have a very special angel. My mother was a wonderful person, always caring for others. Always smiling. And as my son says she is now baking apple pies in heaven and I know she is protecting us.

All I need to say is I wish you all health and happiness in 2007 and most of all I wish this is the year in which a cure is found.

Thelma, I hug you with all my heart. And Mali. Holly, Dot...............

Lots of love to you all
Con immenso amore
Dana

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”