BLACK FRIDAY

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!

BLACK FRIDAY

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

As another year passes and another Black Friday approaches, I would like to over encouragement to all our fighters out there. Out of nowhere, I was hit with unbearable pain on Black Friday (11/29/05). A few days later, I found out it wasn't from turkey or Christmas shopping bills. I was diagnosed with Stage 2 colon cancer at 36. The past three have taught me about myself. Although we all have physical reminders of the path we traveled, it still can not touch our soul or spirit. Everyone please keep the up the hope.

UPDATE: I would like to say hello to Molly, Erika and Holly who I met at CC's visit to central PA and continue to inspire as we keep our obligation of survivorship. I continue to work with Erika's mother for education, advocacy, and legislation. My ride for the Lance Armstrong foundation raised $1025. Molly you will like this one. As a radio broadcaster, I brokered a deal to have BILL (Call letters)night at our biggest high school football game that draws several thousand fans. Bring a one dollar bill for Hurricane Katrina relief. The effort raised over $1100 dollar for the Salvation Army.

Edward
Facebook Username: CoalRegionVoice

Black Friday

Postby Edward » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:04 pm

I guess the chemohead never leave. This is member Edward from central PA. :oops:
Livestrong,

Edward
Colon Cancer Class of 2002
http://www.coalregionvoice.blogspot.com/

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”