Sweet Peg, You Rock!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Holly

Sweet Peg, You Rock!

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:10 pm

Peggy,

Thank you for your love and support over the past few weeks. When I was crying and holding up the anesthesiologist to start the many procedures, you in your wonderful way wrapped your tiny arms around me and I knew that I would be safe. You prayed with and for me and reminded me of God's love each step of the way. I value and respect you and I am grateful to you for your friendship!

Always,

Holly

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:07 am

Hey you, nothing to thank me for. That's what FRIENDS are for remember??!!! You have been right here for me when I needed you too girl!! Sorry I missed the call the other night but had phone on charger. Been busy stuffing myself at Christmas and feel like a beached whale!! LOL Need to get out my "Chemo Dance" buddies and work it back off again me thinks.

You keep smilin and know that the prayers, support and love are always there! HIS loving arms are ALWAYS right there tight around you, NEVER forget that!!

Off to get ready to start the new job today so you buzz me whenever you feel like it tonight or tomorrow. Hint.... I will be there when the "chips" go down. :wink:

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS Peg

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”