Ho Ho Ho

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
NICK THE BRIT

Ho Ho Ho

Postby NICK THE BRIT » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:39 am

Hi to everyone at the colon club, I just wanted to say that i wish all my pals at the club a very merry christmas and the hope that the new year will bring us all the good news that we hope and pray for. I suppose some are really looking forward to the festivities whilst others may be struggling. But peace and goodwill to all. My chemo finishes 27th of dec. I then have a ct scan on 16th Jan, with a view to reversing the bag end of jan. I just pray its done the trick for me. I want to thank not only the organisers of this board, Holly, Molly, Hannah, etc. But everybody who has contributed valuable information and shared there personal journey on here. I had my op June 2nd this year for stage IIIa rectal, and i dont think a day has gone by when i havent checked this site out. And i will continue to do so in the future.

Happy holidays love Nick

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:57 am

Nick,

Thank you for your kind words. As you celebrate the New Year, it is my hope that you continue to kick a little cancer a@# and remember ALL things are truly possible! Yes, that includes life beyond the numbies from oxi! Continue to update the Colon Club about your journey and know that you will be in my continued thoughts and prayers.

You Rock!

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”