TIM'S NEW YOU TUBE VIDEO

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
holycow101

TIM'S NEW YOU TUBE VIDEO

Postby holycow101 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:16 pm

I just posted a candid interview I had with former Seattle Seahawks football player Stan Ellsworth who was a "rock" for me when I needed it. He has stuck through this 3 year cancer ordeal with me.

The Link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEQViwNmRc

Please feel free to comment here and on the YouTube site. I would love to hear your thoughts and stories about dealing with colorectal cancer and narcotic pain killers. I think getting off of the drugs was my toughest battle even though they played such a key roll in my getting through the two years of torturous wound care.

Thank you all for your support and for Molly who put this amazing site together.

Tim

TIM

Thank you

Postby TIM » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:54 pm

Thanks to those of you who have checked out the video. There have been a lot of hits on it today and I've received a lot of personal e-mails as well. And thank you to CYNNICAL for joining my subscription list and your great responses.

Happy Holidays!

Tim

TIM

YouTube Featuring Up Yours Documentary! This is huge!

Postby TIM » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:39 am

I just got this letter from YouTube editor thanks due, in part to all of your support! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!

"Dear upyoursdocumentary,

This email is to let you know that your Channel will be featured on the “Welcome to YouTube” page that appears when anyone signs up for a new YouTube account. It will be one of four spotlighted channels in the Popular Channels section, and it will run for two days, from 23:59PT on 12/15/06 to 23:59PT on 12/17/06.

For this reason, you may see an unusually large jump in the number of people subscribed to your channel; most of these subscribers have just opened their accounts, so they won’t have a lot of videos themselves. So if you see your subscriber numbers spike in the near future, you can rest assured that it’s not a technical glitch or some fishy phenomenon – it just means you have a bunch of new fans to impress!

Best,
Mia"

janb

Postby janb » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 am

Congratulations Tim!
Together....we can make a difference!
www.whereintheworldisgregkelley.com

NICK THE BRIT

Postby NICK THE BRIT » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:23 am

Tim,

Just watched the video, was very impressed. If your ever looking for a englishman to star in any future projects, let me know. 8). Also what about Stan the Man, top guy!!!

Merry Crimbo to you

Nick

TIM

St. Nick

Postby TIM » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:42 am

Nick,

I'll keep you in mind. With words and support like that YOU ARE St. Nick to me!

Merry Crimbo to you too.

Tiny Tim

PS. For Christmas I would like the funding deal closed on this project. You can either call me or put it in my stocking on the mantle.

:)

TIM

Re: St. Nick

Postby TIM » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:49 am

Nick,

Stan is a great man whose own hardships have forged him into tempered steel that shines with great wisdom.

I'll keep you in mind. With words and support like that YOU ARE Saint Nick to me!

Merry Crimbo to you too.

Tiny Tim (the one who is going to live)

PS. You can either call me or put it in my stocking on the mantle but
for Christmas I would like the funding deal closed on this project. Thank you again. :)

Lifes2short

Postby Lifes2short » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:55 pm

Tim,
I just tried to access the video and it says it's been removed. Will you be putting it back up again? Sorry I missed it.

Tim

YouTube

Postby Tim » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:48 am

go to youtube.com and search "upyoursdocumentary" and you'll be able to find all 5. thank you very much.

tim

SlobberDog

help w/videos?

Postby SlobberDog » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:34 pm

Hi Tim,

I really want to view them but in addition to suffering from colon issues, I suffer from the dreaded SLOW DIAL UP internet connection (we live on a farm.) Is there any way to purchase your videos on a DVD? I tried to view two of them on YouTube but the dial-up is a problem.

Thank you, and best wishes to you and your family.

Merry Christmas-
Michelle

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”