Free Shipping on LiveStrong Treatment Binder =)

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
pjpeace

Free Shipping on LiveStrong Treatment Binder =)

Postby pjpeace » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:56 pm

Glad you guys liked the chemo for dummies link =) :D Any time I find freebies I'll let you guys know! Got to share the love for info! I got the binders real quick too!

Got this e-mail the other week and thought I'd share the love! It's a great binder for keeping all your important stuff in. Of course my main treatment binder I downloaded off of CCA when I was first diagnoised but this has great info and places to write down and keep track off different stuff. Great survivors stories and information. Also, for keeping track of stuff after treatments end. If you or know anyone who is first diagnoised this is a great place to start to keep organized.

Here's the link:
http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?ID=M72191 ... 3438309865

and enter in: fnb06
for the free shipping

Here's what the e-mail said:
Get FREE SHIPPING when you order a FREE LIVESTRONG Survivorship Notebook from the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Through December 22nd, order LIVESTRONG Survivorship Notebooks for yourself and for your loved ones affected by cancer and pay nothing - for the Notebooks or the shipping.

Inside this portable, three-ring binder find worksheets and information to help cancer survivors face the challenges of cancer, be informed and keep organized.

To receive free shipping for the LIVESTRONG Survivorship Notebook, place your order in the LIVESTRONG Store and enter code fnb06 in the Coupon or Promotional Code field (at the bottom of the Payment screen) at checkout, then click on Apply. Offer is valid through 12/22/06 for up to 20 Notebooks per order and ground shipping only.
"When you've been abandoned in the desert and the vultures are circling and squawking at you...raise you fist at them and yell "I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Stage IV @ 30 yrs. 6/06 Ms. April 2008
Recurrence to pancreas 2/09 & 6/10

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”