ANYONE HEAR FROM ANDREA?

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
missjv

ANYONE HEAR FROM ANDREA?

Postby missjv » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:25 pm

HI,
ANYONE HEAR FROM ANDREA? HER LAST POST STATED SHE WAS GOING FOR CHEMOBILIZATION TO LIVER, JUST WONDERING HOW SHE IS.

MISSJV

Andrea

SIR-spheres

Postby Andrea » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:11 am

Hello, I'm doing well just busy with my kids. I've been trying to find out whether I'm a candidate for Sir-Spheres. I went in for an angiogram and my platelets were too low. Another angiogram was scheduled for this past Monday with a platelet infustion beforehand. Then it was canceled because the hospital wouldn't allow their facilities to be used for the SIR-spheres procedure because they consider it experimental. At least that is what they told me. I think it had more to do with getting the insurance company to authorize the SIR-spheres procedure. Since then I have contacted the University of VA where they have been doing SIR-spheres. If the insurance company won't authorize it I am going to appeal their decision. I don't want to do chemo anymore. I'll do the right thing in the end.
Andrea

Edward
Facebook Username: CoalRegionVoice

Andrea

Postby Edward » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:43 pm

Hi Andrea,

Happy Thanksgiving. Do you know it is 18 months now since the six months post? Enjoy the turkey and Happy Thanksgiving.
Livestrong,

Edward
Colon Cancer Class of 2002
http://www.coalregionvoice.blogspot.com/

janb

Postby janb » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:53 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Andrea...and everyone else too.
Together....we can make a difference!
www.whereintheworldisgregkelley.com

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”