Mali checking in

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:15 am

Dot and Dana,

Thank you for your kind words. You are both remarkable human spirits. Trust that God has his arms wrapped tightly around each of us. All things are truly possible!

Always,

Holly

Mali

Postby Mali » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:26 pm

Hi everyone.

Don't know what happened. The latest posts here must have passed me by and i've only just read some of them. I feel awful for not replying sooner.

You are all so kind and lovely about my musical gift to Mum. It was a wonderful experience and I know lifted all our spirits. When I think of the exquistness of the violin and the pronounced confirmation of the bass together. Yes, we will remember it always. I took some photos on a disposable camera and intend to get them blown up and framed.

Slobberdog, I hope you don't think i'm awfully rude for not replying sooner. Thank you so much for your message and for sharing the story on your father resonding so positively to music in his last days. It made me smile and I shall remember what you say when I'm caring for Mum. She still loves to listen and often plays Italian songs, opera or classical. All beautiful and harmonious. Thanks again, Slobberdog (interesting name! :D ) for taking the time to write. Somehow i'm always slightly surprised by the amount of responses some of my posts get and this overwhelms me as apart from Mum our family is minute and I am fearful of what life will be like when my best friend leaves.

I think I will always come to Colon Club, years into the future. You bring me sanity and I hope you'll have me. So thanks again Slobberdog, and welcome to the site. It's a very supportive and fulfilling place to come.

And to all the usual suspects, Dana, Dot (thanks for your post, wonderful to hear you!), lovely Holly, Hannah, the list goes on, I hope your Christmases went by happily and warmly. I wish you all the best for 2007.

Dana, I hope you continue to find your family in happiness and peace and Dot, still good news regarding Bob.

All of you, my very best vibes right out at you!

Mali

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:10 pm

Mali,

It is my hope that you will continue to visit the Colon Club for many years to come. As much as you find comfort in 'our' words, we find the same in yours. This is a journey and it my hope that no one person (survivor or caregiver) ever feels alone in theirs. Bless you Mali and give your Mum a big squeeze for me.

Always,

Holly

Mali

Postby Mali » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:58 am

Thank you Holly.

Again you make the effort to send out kind words and thoughts. What a wonderful person you truely are.

Thank you a million times.

I don't know if i've understood correctly, (I seem to be having a lot of trouble understanding things correctly these days!) but might you have to have the rest of your colon removed? You're waiting results right?

I'll pray for you and am confident in the knowledge that your positive attitude and love of life will carry you through.

Much love
Mali.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”