Happy Thanksgiving Day

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Holly

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:18 am

Dear Colon Club,

As I prepare to set off for a 12 hour drive to Omaha for the Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many blessings in my life and I know that my life is more 'whole' having met many of you.

This holiday season, may you be surrounded by those you love to enjoy laughs and holiday cheer!

Holly

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:47 am

DITTO my friend! Our lives are full of God's blessings for which, I for one, will be giving many many thanks for! I am especially thankful for all the wonderful people I have met on the Colon Club. You have ALL richly blessed my life.

Drive careful Holly and give me a jingle on the way through! Hugs to you, hubby and my little bunchkin!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Peg

missjv

Postby missjv » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:42 pm

HI EVERYONE,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU AT THIS COLON CLUB AND YOUR FAMILIES. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY. I NOTICED TODAY HERE IN FLORIDA THE TRAFFIC IS TERRIBLE AND EVERYONE IS IN A HURRY SO BE CAREFUL THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE ON THE ROADS.

MISSJV

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”