IBS and Heart Valve replacement

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
JohnX

IBS and Heart Valve replacement

Postby JohnX » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:40 am

I was so relieved today to find out I do not have Colon Cancer now dont get me wrong I feel for anyone who has this condition and hope this condition decreases in the years to come until it no longer exist.

I do have IBS and its been very difficult to deal with for the last 30 to 45 days. But what makes it even harder to deal with is the fact that in July 2005 I had Heart Valve surgery and a pacemaker installed.

All of this at the age of 45 yrs old. After dealing with Heart Surgery in July and 60 days later thinking I have Colon Cancer really throw me for a loop..I was thinking this year can not get any worst...

But today that bad news turned out pretty good (NO Colon Cancer) BUT I do have to deal with IBS and a new heart valve...

As I write this letter im sitting in my Hospital room and thinking how lucky i really am...And just waiting on my bloodthinner medicine to get back in my blood stream...Since every time I have to have surgery I have to spend a week in the Hospital just to get my blood regulated..

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”