Hemoroids , loos stomach , pain in colon

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
TyHu

Hemoroids , loos stomach , pain in colon

Postby TyHu » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 pm

Hi any suggestions ?

Got hemoriods about 4 years ago , the doctor gave me a salve to smear on and i think it went away ....... but have had trouble off loading ever since ....... Then 2 years back the hemoroids came back , Bleedeng in my anus , yellow stuff coming out with my puu ..... Now the pain has moved up to my colon , been having sevear diarree trouble , small lumps under the skin around my navel and colon area wich hurt , sleepiness all day , eat allot all the time , feel like i never get full , pain in the back of my head and in my forhead pounding pain , pain in my liver when i fart .
Seems like my fingers can´t move as fast as before , nerves very jumpy , sevear pains in upper left arm and left lower leg .........

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:26 pm

There is no doubt what so ever in my mind as what you should do. You need a Colonoscopy NOW! I wouldn't take no for an answer. Call your doctor and tell him you NEED a Colonoscopy and ask when he can get you in. This is something that should not be ignored at all. I am not saying it is cancer but with the symptoms you are having I would sure go find out what is going on. This is nothing to mess with....take action and be PROACTIVE with your body and see what is wrong.

Peg

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”