Incase I haven't said it lately...

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Molly
Site Admin

Incase I haven't said it lately...

Postby Molly » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:19 am

...thank you so much to all of you for being a part of The Colon Club and of this message board. You have all shown such compassion, not to mention all the colon-love, and I am so happy to be a part of it all.

xo

johnmeissner

Postby johnmeissner » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:58 pm

Speaking for myself, I am so glad you, Hannah and anyone else who may have been involved, started colon club. Even though I was extremely fortunate and that my cancer was caught very early and that I did not have to go through some of the treatment that many others here have, to read the stories of how you and others have faced their crisis with grace and compassion for their family and friends and the personal courage as they fight their individual battles, have been a source of inspiration for me, as well and many others. It is I and the rest of us, who thank you, for starting this place. It's not just a message board, it is home.

Thank YOU Molly!

John
xoxo
Hi, I'm John. But you can call me NED! Meet our son Jimmy at http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn243/jimmymize/

Jen Blaire

Postby Jen Blaire » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:22 am

I love the colon club, it is the thing that got me through the whole ordeal. Yeah! :D
Stage III rectal cancer survivor, Age 21, and Miss September 2006 Colondar model

NICK THE BRIT

Postby NICK THE BRIT » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:54 am

Just to add to that, it was a blessing that i found this site. I couldnt find anything like this in England. And to second what John said, you always feel a warmth when coming on here. And people who show grace and dignity whilst going through a difficult period in there lives.

Love and respect to all
Nick

Magnolia

Postby Magnolia » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:41 pm

I'm ssoooo happy to be here and so happy to have found all this fighting spirit. Thank you all for being here and thank YOU, Molly, for making it possible.

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:02 am

We all need to be thanking YOU for starting this site Molly!! As you know, I found it just before you started the forum when it was still Rolling to Recovery. Several of us old timers have been with you since the beginning of the Forum and are so very grateful! It has given everyone an opportunity to ask questions, voice concerns and just come for some good ole support. I was almost done with my treatments when you started the Forum, but the joy I have gotten reading other posts about their road through surgery and chemo has been so rewarding and keeps me grounded now that I am 21 months cancer free. I never want to forget yet want to be positive, proactive and hopefully a help to others! Thank you SO VERY much for all you have done for getting the word out about Colon Cancer Molly! We love ya!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS Peg

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”