Need your help - anyone heard of 3CO62?

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
musiclover

Need your help - anyone heard of 3CO62?

Postby musiclover » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:42 am

This is a new clinical trial that a friend is being put on. Pleeeaaase write and give me any details. The doctor knows nothing about it. Thanks so much.

Eileen

Clinical Trial

Postby Eileen » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:16 am

Is your friend participating in a clinical trial sponsored by USC - University of Southern California / Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital ? Could you verify the protocol number for me?
Love and Prayers,
Eileen
Stage IIIB

musiclover

Postby musiclover » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:36 am

Yes, it is being done through Norris. How did you know that? Are you part of the study? I may have the number wrong - I thought that is what the doctor told me over the phone today but I may have misunderstood exactly. Whatever the drug is, it is so new instead of a name they've assigned a number to it. Please let me know if there is something you know about this trial.

Eileen

Protocol

Postby Eileen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:45 pm

Hi,

No I am not in a clinical trial. I finished chemo over a year ago.

I tried to find some info for you on the National Cancer Institute website. I could not match the number exactly but noticed that protocols starting with 3C were sponsored by Norris. I wish I could have found the information for you.

How is your friend doing?
Love and Prayers,

Eileen

Stage IIIB

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”