I hope everyone is staying safe and practicing social distancing if possible. I have the luxury of working from home, but still concerned about the business I support. So far since surgery on October 2019 for recurrence all is clear with last pet scan done in February. CEA was 3.1 in January and Chemo was completed in January. My CEA is now 8.7 and to say its driving me crazy is an understatement. PET SCAN was clean. Next one scheduled for May 2020. ONcologist said we just have to keep an eye and didn't presume anything until next scan. My concern is something is churning and its frustrating.
Anyways will keep you all posted.
RC T3N1M0 12/16
MSS - NRAS Mutation
Chemo Rad, CCR - W&W 5/2017
CT Scan 11/2017 Liver Met 5.5cm Stable, Stage IV
Port Scheduled for 12/2017, folfox - avastin 12/2017
Blood Clot in Neck 1/2018, stop avastin, continue FolFox
LAR/Liver Resect 4/2018
Chemo Finish 8/2018
CEA highest 500, lowest .8 throughout process, waiting for latest
Recurrence left seminal vescial/pelvic sidewall - 10/7/2019 resection surgery, perm bag, requested
FolFiri 11/6 - 5 rounds