Punky44 wrote:Thank you Stu, I hope they will come up with a safe plan.
NHMike, we are going to call and ask—that bloodwork was supposed to be up at Mayo as well same day as scan so now we are wondering if we should get it local “on time” (or if that’s even safe...)
Unrelated NHMike but I was reading your signature CEAs...was there a reason for the rise you experienced?
boxhill wrote:My physical therapy appts--for arthralgia caused by Keytruda--have been cancelled, as have my accupuncture appts for the same thing. My colonoscopy--ironically, a 10-year followup to my first in 2010!--was cancelled.
My insurance company FINALLY authorized an MRI instead of a CT, but it looks like that might not be scheduled. I hope not. I really don't know what they are doing about 3 month surveillance for people actively being treated, but I think that routine 3 month followups appear to have been postponed. They MAY be doing routine followup bloodwork. So far, my bloodwork and infusions every 3 weeks continue.
Obviously its a balancing act between covid-19, which might kill you now, and cancer, which might kill you later.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests