Punky44 wrote:Thank you Stu, I hope they will come up with a safe plan.
NHMike, we are going to call and ask—that bloodwork was supposed to be up at Mayo as well same day as scan so now we are wondering if we should get it local “on time” (or if that’s even safe...)
Unrelated NHMike but I was reading your signature CEAs...was there a reason for the rise you experienced?
boxhill wrote:My physical therapy appts--for arthralgia caused by Keytruda--have been cancelled, as have my accupuncture appts for the same thing. My colonoscopy--ironically, a 10-year followup to my first in 2010!--was cancelled.
My insurance company FINALLY authorized an MRI instead of a CT, but it looks like that might not be scheduled. I hope not. I really don't know what they are doing about 3 month surveillance for people actively being treated, but I think that routine 3 month followups appear to have been postponed. They MAY be doing routine followup bloodwork. So far, my bloodwork and infusions every 3 weeks continue.
Obviously its a balancing act between covid-19, which might kill you now, and cancer, which might kill you later.
boxhill wrote:I saw my oncologist before my infusion yesterday, and he said that given my situation and my ongoing numbers he feels comfortable postponing my MRI for another 4-6 weeks. Unless something happens, off course. He said that the radiology lab is not scheduling many MRIs right now, except for certain things that are considered urgent.
I only hope that the insurance co extends the authorization....!
Caat55 wrote:I am scheduled for my second colonoscopy post treatment. The first was last year just before reversal. The is my first real one. Should I do it or wait? There are only 9 cases in my county, one in county where hospital is located.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest