National Cancer Institute: Toll-Free Teleconference Series

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Molly
Site Admin

National Cancer Institute: Toll-Free Teleconference Series

Postby Molly » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:30 pm

Understanding NCI (Natinal Cancer Institute) : Toll-Free Teleconference Series

Office of Liaison Activities, NCI

Members of cancer advocacy organizations, survivors, family, and friends are encouraged to participate in the teleconference series to learn more about NCI’s important cancer research programs and how advocates are involved. Callers will have the opportunity to ask questions.

Additional Information: All you need is a phone to participate. No registration is required and participation is free. For more information, please contact NCI’s Office of Liaison Activities at 301-594-3194 or to view the schedule go to http://ola.cancer.gov/activities/teleconferences .

Update for the Advocacy Community from NCI Director

Date and Time: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT)

USA Toll-Free: 1-800-857-6584 Passcode: NCI

Featuring Dr. John Niederhuber, NCI Director, and Mr. Doug Ulman, NCI Director’s Consumer Liaison Group (DCLG) Chair

Toll-Free Playback: 1-866-372-3809 until October 19, 2006

Molly
Site Admin

Postby Molly » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:22 am

Someone just notified me that the link wasn't working, so I fixed it and checked it (DUH! One would think I would have done that before, right?). They have many other things going on in the upcoming months that you may want to check out.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”