Your right Stu and I agree wholeheartedly. I sent a message to my oncologist and he said it like this bluntly, rikimaroo stop going off on tangents and messing around this is your life we are talking about and you already made a mistake before don't make it again. He is right, these guys know what there doing and I know bringing in another doctor for a 2nd opinion is fine but at the same time we are still doing the same exact plan, wait until October 1st for the pet scan review and I already had surgery tentatively scheduled for October.
Anyways thats the update. CEA is 1.5 at the moment.
RC T3N1M0 12/16
MSS - NRAS Mutation
Chemo Rad, CCR - W&W 5/2017
CT Scan 11/2017 Liver Met 5.5cm Stable, Stage IV
Port Scheduled for 12/2017, folfox - avastin 12/2017
LAR/Liver Resect 4/2018
Chemo Finish 8/2018
CEA highest 500, lowest .8 throughout process, waiting for latest
Recurrence left vesical/pelvic sidewall - 10/7/2019 resect perm bag,
FolFiri 11/6 - 5 rounds
CEA rise Feb/May 3.7, 8.8, 30, Recurrence in Pelvic
Maintenance Chemo begin 6/3/20 FolFiri