September 11, 2006

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Holly

September 11, 2006

Postby Holly » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:37 am

Dear Colon Club,

As the we remember this date for a horrific event that happened five years ago, let us each share a moment of gratitude. We are alive. Through such tragedy, may we, as a club and powerful 'whole', do our part to make the world a more compassionate and peaceful place to exist.

God Bless Each of you.

Holly

missj

9/11

Postby missj » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:06 am

hi all,
i remember 9/11 like it was yesterday because my younger brother, father, cousin and an uncle were all working at the pentagon luckily on the opposite side of where the plane hit but it took along time before we got news that they were ok as communications were terrible and traffic was a nightmare for them trying to leave the area and i was having a nervous breakdown trying to get any info on them. turns out they were all phyisically ok but my brother still has nightmares about the sound he heard as the plane hit. hopefully nothing like that day will ever happen again and we all need to say a prayer for the people who did lose their lives that day.

missj

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”