Starting immunotherapy next week

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi friends,

I’m going for my first immunotherapy infusion on Monday. It’s the next step in my battle with metastatic colon cancer.
Three months ago, I had surgery for a single metastasis in the right lobe of my liver. Got scanned a few weeks ago and there is a new met in the left lobe.
I could go for surgery again, but the odds are high for another recurrence. Because I have Lynch Syndrome and am MSI-H, immunotherapy is my best hope to get to NED and stay there.
If anyone wants to share their experiences on immunotherapy drugs, please share.

But most of all, I just want to say thank you.
Thank you to all the Colon Club members who are living and fighting this disease while sharing your knowledge, wisdom, and inspiration.
Thank you to the immunotherapy pioneers – people who participated in trials, often knowing the research would most likely benefit not themselves, but the patients of the future like me. Thank you to those who are no longer with us, and to the survivors, some of whom are essential voices on this forum.
Because of you, I have genuine hope. Hope that I might see my daughters, who are now 13 and 11 years old, play more softball games and sing at more school concerts. Hope that I might be there at graduations, marriages, maybe even the birth of grandchildren.

To all the chemo and immunotherapy pioneers, the phrase ‘thank you’ somehow doesn’t feel close to adequate. I am in awe of you.
To my fellow warriors who are MSS, I will keep advocating with you for the next generation of treatments that will make this disease a thing of the past.
I will be thinking of you when I’m sitting in my treatment chair next Monday. Then I will envision my liver tumor shrinking, fading, and poof, disappearing from my life forever.

In solidarity,

Trevor
(My handle, Reviresco, is Latin for ‘I shall flourish again’. It is the motto of our Scottish clan, the Maxwells)
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

User avatar
CRguy
Posts: 9786
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby CRguy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:54 am

I rarely publish specific details online ... BUTT
I am Scottish (West Lothian) and Icelandic (Rekyavik)
AND was one of the lost generation who actually studied LATIN in high school :shock: :mrgreen:

SO I will also give you :
" Dum spiro spero " ... WHILE I BREATHE ... I Hope

Then I will envision my liver tumor shrinking, fading, and poof, disappearing from my life forever.

WORD !!

Harmony on the Journey Bro'
CRguy
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
12 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

stu
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby stu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:54 am

Hi ,

I certainly hope the treatment allows you to flourish . It has been wonderful reading the journey of Immuotherapy and how fantastic of you to take the time to thank the people here for documenting it . I have also used their experience to help a friend .

I have a friend who is a “ Maxwell “ . As a Scott myself still living on Scottish soil I send my greetings. I look forward to hearing how you progress .

Take care ,

Stu ( My son’s Scottish name! )
supporter to my mum who lives a great life despite a difficult diagnosis
stage4 2009 significant spread to liver
2010 colon /liver resection
chemo following recurrence
73% of liver removed
enjoying life treatment free
2016 lung resection
Oct 2017 nice clear scan . Two lung nodules disappeared
Oct 2018. Another clear scan .

Stewsbetty
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:08 am

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Stewsbetty » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:32 am

Reviresco wrote:Hi friends,

I’m going for my first immunotherapy infusion on Monday. It’s the next step in my battle with metastatic colon cancer.
Three months ago, I had surgery for a single metastasis in the right lobe of my liver. Got scanned a few weeks ago and there is a new met in the left lobe.
I could go for surgery again, but the odds are high for another recurrence. Because I have Lynch Syndrome and am MSI-H, immunotherapy is my best hope to get to NED and stay there.
If anyone wants to share their experiences on immunotherapy drugs, please share.

But most of all, I just want to say thank you.
Thank you to all the Colon Club members who are living and fighting this disease while sharing your knowledge, wisdom, and inspiration.
Thank you to the immunotherapy pioneers – people who participated in trials, often knowing the research would most likely benefit not themselves, but the patients of the future like me. Thank you to those who are no longer with us, and to the survivors, some of whom are essential voices on this forum.
Because of you, I have genuine hope. Hope that I might see my daughters, who are now 13 and 11 years old, play more softball games and sing at more school concerts. Hope that I might be there at graduations, marriages, maybe even the birth of grandchildren.

To all the chemo and immunotherapy pioneers, the phrase ‘thank you’ somehow doesn’t feel close to adequate. I am in awe of you.
To my fellow warriors who are MSS, I will keep advocating with you for the next generation of treatments that will make this disease a thing of the past.
I will be thinking of you when I’m sitting in my treatment chair next Monday. Then I will envision my liver tumor shrinking, fading, and poof, disappearing from my life forever.

In solidarity,

Trevor
(My handle, Reviresco, is Latin for ‘I shall flourish again’. It is the motto of our Scottish clan, the Maxwells)


My hope came after beginning immunotherapy. I will never forget that feeling. A new day. A fresh start. Real anticipation for future events. Anyway, on to experience .

I was in really bad shape when I started Keytruda. Lymph node tumours all throughout abdomen, chest and neck. I was on the fentanyl patch and could only leave the couch for about 15 minutes at a time. My first round of pembro was excruciating. Infusion was a breeze and there wasn’t any diarrhea or vomiting. However, I believe because it worked my immune system went into overdrive attacking all of the tumours. My thought is that this created inflammation everywhere. It felt like I had the worst flu ever. I was incredibly weak and sore. At the time, I didn’t realize it was working and just thought I was getting closer to death. And I wanted to die! Didn’t want to live in that weakness and pain anymore. Toward the end of the 3 weeks though I started to feel marginally better. I went back for my next infusion with fear but that cycle was so much better. Each day I became stronger and my pain lessened. After my 3rd dose I was able to start weaning off the pain meds and my scan showed that my tumours had all shrunk my half.
I am currently in cycle 26 and have not had any real side effects (minor leg itching, dry mouth). My disease is gone except for one slightly inflamed lymph node. I was able to return to work PT this year.
I tell you about the first cycle to prepare you but if you don’t have a lot of disease you might not have such a strong reaction. I believe my response was due to the amount of disease and how well my immune responded to finally seeing the “enemy”.
That said it is important to keep your eyes open for signs your immune system is attacking your body not the disease. Best of luck and hope to hear you respond as well as I have! Beth
42yo At diagnosis. Female in BC, Canada
Dx: CC ascending
Right Hemi colectomy 06/16 clear margins
Adenocarcinoma 6cm High Grade
pT3 pN2a Stage 3
10 out of 16 lymph involved
MSI-h, Kras mut, Braf wild
Finished chemo Feb. 2017
PET scan showing active area April 2017
July 2017 CT showing LN mass and spread to other LN
Stage 4
Aug 2017 failed Fofiri
Sept 2017 keytruda scans every 3 months showing shrinkage and stability to present
November 2018 CT shows only 1 small tumour left

Pyro
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Pyro » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:45 am

I had my first infusion of Keytruda yesterday, and so far, it’s WAY easier than chemo. My infusion lasted 1/2 an hour, and I felt the same walking out as I did walking in. I woke up this morning feeling achy and sore, but not bad. My tumor burden is fairly low, my CEA just creeped up to 10. I too am on Fent patch, and have pain from surgeries, but I’m not totally couch ridden. I know there could be an incoming storm of auto immune diseases, but I’m not on chemo!
Aug 2015- Diag Stage 4 CC with mets to liver (38/m)
Sep 2015- Avastin/Folfox/Iron
Dec 2015-Not a surgery candidate for liver
Jan 2016- Erbitux/Folfiri, 2nd opinion at MDA in TX
Feb 2016 -MDA liver surgery, Dr. Vauthey
Mar 2016 -30% of left lobe removed, PVE
May 2016 - 70% of liver removed
Jun 2016-Radiation
Jan 2017-permanent colost @MDA
Jul 2017-Erb/FOLFURI
Nov 2017 -Lung & Liver ablations@MDA
Jan 2018 -Xeloda & Avastin mx
Jul 2018-Avast/FOLFURI
Sep 2018-Radiation
Mar 2019 - Keytruda

plastikos
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:09 am

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby plastikos » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:53 am

Trevor, best of luck on your immuno. Hope it works as well for you as it has for me.
St. IV Colon CA @ 37, male, Kras wild, MSI-high (2014)
11/2014 Right Hemicolectomy + Liver Resection
12/2014 - 6/2015 FOLFOX + Cetuximab
10/2015 - Recurrence liver
Liver resection 10/2015
FOLFIRI 11/2015 - 5/2016
Recurrence liver, nodes 11/2016
Pembrolizumab started 12/2016 -> pseudoprogression(?) -> biliary obstruction -> biliary stenting
Chemo 4x: most mets inactive and smaller on PET-CT
March 2017 - Back on Pembrolizumab again
Sept 2017 - SIRT - > NED

Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:02 am

CRguy wrote:I rarely publish specific details online ... BUTT
I am Scottish (West Lothian) and Icelandic (Rekyavik)
AND was one of the lost generation who actually studied LATIN in high school :shock: :mrgreen:

SO I will also give you :
" Dum spiro spero " ... WHILE I BREATHE ... I Hope

Then I will envision my liver tumor shrinking, fading, and poof, disappearing from my life forever.

WORD !!

Harmony on the Journey Bro'
CRguy


Thanks CRguy! I had the option to study Latin in high school and wish I did. "Dum spiro spero" is going to be a new sticky on my inspiration board. Many thanks and much harmony!
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 am

stu wrote:Hi ,

I certainly hope the treatment allows you to flourish . It has been wonderful reading the journey of Immuotherapy and how fantastic of you to take the time to thank the people here for documenting it . I have also used their experience to help a friend .

I have a friend who is a “ Maxwell “ . As a Scott myself still living on Scottish soil I send my greetings. I look forward to hearing how you progress .

Take care ,

Stu ( My son’s Scottish name! )


Thank you! My father has visited Scotland and Caerlaverock Castle. He met with many other Maxwells during his trip. We trace our lineage to the mid- to late 1600s when the English sent Scottish prisoners to New England to work in the mills here. I hope to bring my family to Scotland sometime in the next few years. Maybe we can say hello in person!
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:09 am

Stewsbetty wrote:
My hope came after beginning immunotherapy. I will never forget that feeling. A new day. A fresh start. Real anticipation for future events. Anyway, on to experience .

I was in really bad shape when I started Keytruda. Lymph node tumours all throughout abdomen, chest and neck. I was on the fentanyl patch and could only leave the couch for about 15 minutes at a time. My first round of pembro was excruciating. Infusion was a breeze and there wasn’t any diarrhea or vomiting. However, I believe because it worked my immune system went into overdrive attacking all of the tumours. My thought is that this created inflammation everywhere. It felt like I had the worst flu ever. I was incredibly weak and sore. At the time, I didn’t realize it was working and just thought I was getting closer to death. And I wanted to die! Didn’t want to live in that weakness and pain anymore. Toward the end of the 3 weeks though I started to feel marginally better. I went back for my next infusion with fear but that cycle was so much better. Each day I became stronger and my pain lessened. After my 3rd dose I was able to start weaning off the pain meds and my scan showed that my tumours had all shrunk my half.
I am currently in cycle 26 and have not had any real side effects (minor leg itching, dry mouth). My disease is gone except for one slightly inflamed lymph node. I was able to return to work PT this year.
I tell you about the first cycle to prepare you but if you don’t have a lot of disease you might not have such a strong reaction. I believe my response was due to the amount of disease and how well my immune responded to finally seeing the “enemy”.
That said it is important to keep your eyes open for signs your immune system is attacking your body not the disease. Best of luck and hope to hear you respond as well as I have! Beth


Great to hear from you, Beth! Thanks so much for sharing your experience on Keytruda. It must have been awful to feel so sick and in pain, and then so awesome to see the results! I'm so happy for you and inspired by your story.
- Trevor
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:14 am

Pyro wrote:I had my first infusion of Keytruda yesterday, and so far, it’s WAY easier than chemo. My infusion lasted 1/2 an hour, and I felt the same walking out as I did walking in. I woke up this morning feeling achy and sore, but not bad. My tumor burden is fairly low, my CEA just creeped up to 10. I too am on Fent patch, and have pain from surgeries, but I’m not totally couch ridden. I know there could be an incoming storm of auto immune diseases, but I’m not on chemo!


Thanks Pyro! I'm really lucky because my tumor burden is almost negligible. CEA measured at less than 0.5 last week. So I start this process in a position of strength. I will be doing the Opdivo/ Yervoy combo every 3 weeks for 4 treatments, then switching to only Opdivo. My oncologist said I could have the Opdivo once a month. Apparently this is a recent change in the protocol. I wish you success on Keytruda and look forward to updates from you.
Trevor
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

Reviresco
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Reviresco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:18 am

plastikos wrote:Trevor, best of luck on your immuno. Hope it works as well for you as it has for me.


Thanks Plastikos. I appreciate all the advice you've provided along the way. You and Henry123 are among the main reasons why I've pushed hard for immunotherapy. Keep on truckin'..
41 year old male, dx CC 3/22/18
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm tumor in ascending colon. T3N1Mx
MSI-H, Lynch Syndrome (PMS2 mutation)
4/4/18 Right hemicolectomy
1 of 25 lymph nodes, clear margins
Four cycles Capeox chemo. CEA 1.4
8/27/18 CT scan shows one liver spot, 1.5 cm. Two radiologists say it's not a met.
11/12/18 Oops... CT and MRI confirm liver met.
11/28/18 Liver resection, clear margins.
2/14/19 Recurrence in liver. 1.5 cm met in left lobe. CEA <0.5
3/11/19 Begin immunotherapy (Opdivo and Yervoy)

boxhill
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:40 am

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby boxhill » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:20 pm

Reviresco, I had my fourth Keytruda infusion yesterday, and so far no identifiable side effects. My only known masses were a tiny 5mm subcapular liver met and two enlarged nodes in tthe porta hepatis, and so far I don't seem to have experienced the "false progression" where everything swells up with attacking t cells...or if I have, I can't really feel it. Of course, I imagine things going on with every twinge in the right upper area! :)

I'm curious: why did you and your oncologist decide on opdivo+yervoy vs keytruda? My oncologist suggested the opposite choice, becaues he said it was generally easier on the body.

But who cares, as long as it works! :) Best of luck to you.
F, 64 at DX CRC Stage IV
3/17/18 blockage, r hemicolectomy
11 of 25 nodes,5 of 5 mesentery nodes
0.5 cm sub-capsular liver met removed
pT3 pN2b pM1
BRAF wild, KRAS G12D
dMMR, MSI-H
5/4/18 FOLFOX
Neulasta 6/28/18
7/9/18 CT no masses or enlarged nodes, 2mm indeterminate lung nodule
11/20/18 CT same, Lung nodule likely calcified granuloma. Enlarged spleen.
12/20/18 Liver MRI 5mm liver met and 2 lymph nodes in porta hepatis, CT review shows progression of nodes on FOLFOX
12/31/18 Keytruda

Wonderfullymade
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Wonderfullymade » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am

Greetings!
Thought I would join in.
I started Keytruda (Pembro) in Oct 2015. No other treatment was working and I was still experiencing disease progression, even after 2 surgeries. By the time I got on the drug my lymph nodes were what was left with disease. I was feeling pretty good not being on chemo so I didn’t have any side effects, but the longer I was on it the more my immune system started acting up. I had 2 lymph nodes lighting up...one cleared up within 3 months. The other one took almost 2 years! I have a hartmans pouch ( a little bit of colon left) and that started acting up with colitis symptoms after about a year. Then about a 1 1/2 years in I developed a cough that was determined to be asthma...
It was then my scan showed NED.
I just had another scan (early due to the DVT/PE) that still came back NED! So that makes 17 months now! I have not had any treatments in that time.
It is exciting how well this drug works when it works! I pray you are in the it really works team..as well as continued prayers for the mss group that they will figure out what will work for them!
Wonderfully made
DX 3/2015 53
Stage IVa CC w/liver met
BRAF/KRAS wild type MSI-High (MLH1, PMS2) not Lynch
Folfox 3 cycles
5/2015 ER for subtotal colectomomy due to perforated colon, ovary removed
Folfuri/Pantiumumab 5 cycles
8/2015 liver resection, gallbladder removed and new LN
10/2015 CT scan new nodes
10/2015 Pembro started CEA 2.2
5/2017 stable lung things, coltis, lymph nodes stable cea 1/2017 1.1
9/2017 NED CEA 1.1 ( stopped Pembro)
2/2019 ER for DVT/ PE
2/2019 clean CT (NED) CEA 1.1

kmoore2580
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 am
Facebook Username: kim moore
Location: Texas

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby kmoore2580 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:20 am

My Husband starts Keytruda next week. He is MSI H has Peritoneal carcinomatosis and is in bad shape - has anyone on here had long term success with this that also has PC??

Thank you!
Husband Kevin Moore
DX'd stage 3 C April 2016
Colon res June 2016
6 mos of Chemo Folfox CEA .0.8
July 2017 recurrence Liver Dx'd Stage IV
July 2017 Liver resection, more colon, part of abdominal wall
July 2018 Dx'd Peritoneal carcinomatosis, and Serosal Tumors on Kidney, adrenal gland and stomach
Aug 2018 - Started Folfury and Avastin
Dec 2018 Cava Filter installed Stopped Avastin
Jan 2019 Hospital Stay due to Obstructions
March 2019 Will start Keytruda
MSI H
KRAS
NRAS WildType
TMB 28
BRCA2

Pyro
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Starting immunotherapy next week

Postby Pyro » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Wonderfullymade wrote:Greetings!
Thought I would join in.
I started Keytruda (Pembro) in Oct 2015. No other treatment was working and I was still experiencing disease progression, even after 2 surgeries. By the time I got on the drug my lymph nodes were what was left with disease. I was feeling pretty good not being on chemo so I didn’t have any side effects, but the longer I was on it the more my immune system started acting up. I had 2 lymph nodes lighting up...one cleared up within 3 months. The other one took almost 2 years! I have a hartmans pouch ( a little bit of colon left) and that started acting up with colitis symptoms after about a year. Then about a 1 1/2 years in I developed a cough that was determined to be asthma...
It was then my scan showed NED.
I just had another scan (early due to the DVT/PE) that still came back NED! So that makes 17 months now! I have not had any treatments in that time.
It is exciting how well this drug works when it works! I pray you are in the it really works team..as well as continued prayers for the mss group that they will figure out what will work for them!
Wonderfully made


I found my answer in another post. I hope for your results!
Aug 2015- Diag Stage 4 CC with mets to liver (38/m)
Sep 2015- Avastin/Folfox/Iron
Dec 2015-Not a surgery candidate for liver
Jan 2016- Erbitux/Folfiri, 2nd opinion at MDA in TX
Feb 2016 -MDA liver surgery, Dr. Vauthey
Mar 2016 -30% of left lobe removed, PVE
May 2016 - 70% of liver removed
Jun 2016-Radiation
Jan 2017-permanent colost @MDA
Jul 2017-Erb/FOLFURI
Nov 2017 -Lung & Liver ablations@MDA
Jan 2018 -Xeloda & Avastin mx
Jul 2018-Avast/FOLFURI
Sep 2018-Radiation
Mar 2019 - Keytruda


Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tigran.nl and 33 guests