Wish me luck yall.
My medical team was fine with delaying chemo if my liver is cooperating, at least a few more weeks to let this baby bake a little longer. Ultrasound is the easiest way to check on my liver met, so as long as there is still only one and it's not a lot bigger..I can stay pregnant for another 3 weeks! That will put baby at 34 weeks gestation at induction.
However, if it's significantly larger or there's more than one, I'm going to be advised to induce next week and start treatment immediately.
So think small, single thoughts for me!!
So my liver met is growing, but there's still just the one. Saw my high risk OB yesterday, he's been in constant contact with my surgeon and I get to go....to 37 weeks!!!!!!!
High risk doctor and I broke up yesterday, we were both thrilled. I get to have a term baby, he'll get to come from the hospital with us and I'll hopefully have a couple of weeks with him before starting chemo.
Saw my regular OB today, we're getting everything in place to induce the week of March 10. Pre registered at our hospital and got a tour of labor and delivery. We had been anticipating a very early baby, never in our wildest dreams did we think term was possible.
Seeing the oncologist next week to see what happens when and get everything planned out. I know I should have a list of questions about port placement and chemo and liver resection but I'm not sure what to ask!!
Thanks so much for all the good thoughts, keep it up because they're working!