Free Harry Potter audiobook recordings for chemo sessions

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
meestaleviz

Free Harry Potter audiobook recordings for chemo sessions

Postby meestaleviz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi everyone. I lost my brother in law last year to cancer. While he was going through chemo, I started recording the Harry Potter books for him so he'd have a friendly voice to listen to during his chemo sessions. I'm still working on them, and it will probably be a while before I have all 7 done...but if anybody would like access to them for yourself or a loved one going through chemo, I'd be happy to share the link. I have books 1 and 2 done now and have promised my sister book 3 by Christmas.

The quality is not professional, but it's pretty good. I do all the voices, and I have a really good time doing it. They are 100% free and I do them for the joy of doing them, but I figure I should share the joy with others. Hopefully they'll make someone's journey easier.

If you'd like me to share them with you, please send me a PM with your email address, and I'll share the dropbox link with you.

God bless you all and never lose hope in your battle. Try to find joy every day.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”