CLD, You can read my BFF's CRS/HIPEC experience here:http://coloncancersupport.colonclub.com ... ec#p473261
Reading up on HIPEC may help you formulate some qx's. I did provide some links on that post.
Basically @ first appt you are trying to find out if DH is a candidate for HIPEC which w/b determined by PCI (Peritoneal Cancer Index) most likely via laparscopic surgery if he hasn't already had it.
Some example qx's might be:
1. Tx options: 1 line, 2nd line.
2. Targeted immunologic therapies, newly approved or upcoming
3. Where best to find recent studies/breaking news for future
4. Prognosis, Recurrence rate, QOL w/recommended tX
5. If approved for HIPEC, then overall vs progression-free survival specific to DH's dx
6. Timing of tx
7. Tumor profiling
Certainly, you are going to one of the most experienced HIPEC docs in the nation w/Bartlett. I would encourage you to really focus on listening more than anything. These docs are so proficient @ this, they know what patients want to know. JMO http://hillman.upmc.com/cancer-care/sur ... metastases
Let us know how your appt goes.