4 CHEMOS DOWN 2 MORE TO GO!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
missj

4 CHEMOS DOWN 2 MORE TO GO!

Postby missj » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:27 pm

WELL HAD MY 4TH CHEMO TODAY AND I HAVE 2 MORE TO GO BEFORE PET SCAN, SO NOW I AM GETTING NERVOUS, BUT I AM SURE IT IS WORKING. I DID HAVE AN ENCOURAGING THING FROM A NURSE FRIEND WHO SAID HER NEIGHBOR IS 4 YEARS NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE WITH ONLY CHEMO NO SURGERY ON LIVER AND HE HAD 5 LIVER METS SO STRANGE THINGS DO HAPPEN I GUESS IT TOOK HIM A YEAR OF CHEMO BUT EVERY SCAN HE HAS HAD IN PAST 4 YEARS IS CLEAN, HE IS 34 NOW SO HE WAS DIAGNOSED AT 30 AND HAD A RATHER LARGE PART OF HIS INTESTINES REMOVED, SO I GUESS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. WELL GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IM PRAYING FOR ALL OF US FIGHTING THIS NASTY DISEASE.

MISSJ

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:18 am

Miss J,

You must believe that ALL things are truly possible. There is no reason to worry. It is simply a rather unproductive use of one's time and energy. Rather, focus on the fact that the end of this part of your journey is almost over! It is my hope that your petscan is unremarkable!

Holly

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:10 am

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE for sure Miss J!!!! This is just another one of those stepping stones. Look back......see all the ones you have behind you.....now look ahead..........see the bright sunshine and the few left!!!! Those stones get easier to step to as well because they are closer together and not so far to jump......You will do just great and we are ALL praying that petscan is going to be awesome!! Keep smiling and POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE thinking!!!!!....HAPPY THOUGHTS, LAUGHTER, GREAT ATTITUDE!! and of course don't forget to PRAY and BELIEVE!! Then you go have a chocolate sundae after the good results!! LOL

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Peg

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”