Free Seminar Free Lunch in Philly June 24

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
cptmac
Facebook Username: Dorothy McGrath

Free Seminar Free Lunch in Philly June 24

Postby cptmac » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Hey everyone!!!

Not only do I have colon cancer, but I'm on the board of the SNMMI. Every year we have a conference that is FREE. AND the lunch is FREE!!! And it's a good lunch to... Like with real plates and silverware and cloth napkins.

But most importantly, the first section is General Sessions. Please come in and ask the experts.

After lunch we have break out sessions on different cancers. Although Colon Cancer isn't one of the topics this year, you may know someone who has these other diseases.

So please come!!! It will be fun!!! You can also visit the convention center and see the latest and greatest machines to help dx or treat different diseases.

I've been going for several years now and it's always a great learning experience.

I hope to see you there!!! And please register so we get a good idea of how many awesome lunches we need to provide!!!

http://www.snmmi.org/Patients/Events/Co ... mber=28272
cptmac
As long as you're alive, there is hope.
dx 7/04 stage IV
colon resection 8/04
liver resection 9/04 with HAI pump installed
Stage II trial w irinotecan as systemic and FUDR for direct chemo to liver via HAI pump
Cured since 9/04

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”