Pink line red flake question

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Andrewat
Facebook Username: Andrewat

Pink line red flake question

Postby Andrewat » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi ! I was just wondering if anyone had a similar situation to me. Well for the past 3-4 weeks i had red flakes and pinkish spots on my stool. Im 23 years old and recently went from a 1400 calorie diet to a 3500 calorie intake for bulking. The situation started before i changed although. I am also on anti depressants and occasionally ativan. Anyways i started noticing flakes and it had me worried. I eventually took a plastic utencil and notoced it was really just flakes and since my mother is a nure she said it definitely wasnt blood and i took her word for it because if it was blood it wouldve faded and not been a solid since the flakes have gone away the pink has came back and today it formed a line across one stool. I am really afraid because its been a month since my stool has changed and while i am over eating and eating pasta everyday (have always ate pasta with tomato sauce almost everyday) it seems odd to appear out of no where. I did find a green stem from the sauce. I a slip to take a fobt test from my doctor as well so i should be going soon. Is a pink sign a sure sign of blood and something serious? Today is the first time i felt pain in my abdomen and maybe a little light headed. I cant tell if its paranoia or really nausea. I will try and post pictures if it helps ! Thanks in advance if anyone can help !

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”