Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
O Stoma Mia
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 am
O Stoma Mia wrote:
The most common side effects of XELOX (CAPEOX) are:
' ' Each of these effects happens in more than 1 in 10 people (10%). You might have one or more of them.
* Numbness or tingling in fingers and toes
* Increased risk of getting an infection
* Breathlessness and looking pale
* Bruising, bleeding gums or nosebleeds
* Tiredness and weakness (fatigue) during and after treatment
* Feeling or being sick
* Mouth sores and ulcers
* Loss of appetite
* Soreness, redness and peeling on palms and soles of feet
* Constipation. ' '
Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests