Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
O Stoma Mia
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:29 am
O Stoma Mia wrote:
- Common side effects of XELOX (CAPEOX) are:
' Each of these effects happens in more than 1 in 10 people (10%). You might have one or more of them.
* Numbness or tingling in fingers and toes
* Increased risk of getting an infection
* Breathlessness and looking pale
* Bruising, bleeding gums or nosebleeds
* Tiredness and weakness (fatigue) during and after treatment
* Feeling or being sick
* Mouth sores and ulcers
* Loss of appetite
* Soreness, redness and peeling on palms and soles of feet
* Constipation. ' '
- Occasional side effects
Each of these effects happens in more than 1 in 100 people (1%). You might have one or more of them.
* Hair loss
* Headaches and dizziness
* Watery or sore eyes
* Tummy (abdominal) pain
* High levels of bilirubin in your blood
* Kidney changes
* Difficulty swallowing or breathing
* Periods stopping
- Rare side effects
Each of these effects happens in fewer than 1 in 100 people (1%). You might have one or more of them.
* Ringing in your ears (tinnitus)
* Heart problems
* An allergic reaction to oxaliplatin
Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Ksiemonsma, Teddybear, Yahoo [Bot] and 26 guests