HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SCARED

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Pemba

Re: HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SCARED

Postby Pemba » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Are the clear fluid slimy and thick or more like urine/water ?
2017: 15mm Tubulovillous adenoma- Low grade dysplasi.
Next scopy: original 2020 probably 2018-19

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 pm

mypinkheaven wrote:When you went to the ER, did you talk to the financial department? I'm assuming you weren't able to pay. The financial person or hospital social worker can help you apply for Medicaid. You can apply for Medicaid at any time of the year. There are no enrollment periods.

The only problem may be if your family claims you as a dependent. In that case, your family's income would be counted.

I did not talk to the financial department. I'm already waiting on a final decision for the Medicaid application. Been a while.

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 am

Pemba wrote:Are the clear fluid slimy and thick or more like urine/water ?

SORRY GUYS I didn't realize there was a second page of replies. So here we go.

It's more like Water or Urine. I describe it as high in volume, low in density, and high in viscosity. Meaning it's very Watery and not thick. There's alot of it. And it comes out in a consistent and persistent pace. There is no thickness

Pemba

Postby Pemba » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:12 am

It's more like Water or Urine. I describe it as high in volume, low in density, and high in viscosity. Meaning it's very Watery and not thick. There's alot of it. And it comes out in a consistent and persistent pace. There is no thickness

I’ve been thinking if it could actually be urin, if you might have a fistula ? You said when you urinate there is low pressure to it, so you have a feeling that there are less urin or if you go to toilet less. A fistula is really rare if you have not had a trauma of some sort. So I guess it’s highly unlikely but I just don’t have any other reason for that much liquid passing.
2017: 15mm Tubulovillous adenoma- Low grade dysplasi.
Next scopy: original 2020 probably 2018-19

veckon

Postby veckon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:35 pm

This may not be pleasant to investigate, but what is the consistency of the leakage? It might just be a lot of excess mucus from colonic irritation/inflammation. Our colons are gigantic mucus membranes, sort of like our nose & throats.
27 yo male
Metastatic rectal cancer diagnosed 12/16
Liver metastases and peritoneal carcinomatosis
Lynch syndrome, MSI-H
Failed liver resection 3/17
FOLFOX6 12/16 - 05/17
Keytruda 5/17 - present
@Memorial Sloan Kettering

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 am

Pemba wrote:

I've been considering that too. But isn't urine sometimes dark in color? Yellow or darker? This fluid out my rear is always clear. My soiled diapers do not show dark shades of urine at all. It all looks clear. Sometimes when I pee in the morning my urine is yellow or dark yellow. I would suspect that if this was urine leakage out my butt it would look more like typical urine. I do not know how that could work. HOWEVER I used to pee ALOT and I believe I had urine Incontinence, maybe still do I don't notice it compared to this leakage out my butt.

You might be right but why doesn't it look like urine. I think it's strange this liquid never has any tints of color that my eyes can see. I mean isn't the butt kinda dirty with poop???? Where's this fluid coming from? Why is it producing so much ? I need help.

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 am

veckon wrote:This may not be pleasant to investigate, but what is the consistency of the leakage? It might just be a lot of excess mucus from colonic irritation/inflammation. Our colons are gigantic mucus membranes, sort of like our nose & throats.

The consistently is best described as VERY MUCH consistent and persistent. Every second every minute. I just feel it coming and coming. I suspect that too. But too my knowledge normal mucus is thick and higher density. This leakage is not thick. It's high in volume, low in density. Unless "Excessive" mucus from the colon can be very Watery and high in volume due to whatever reason then I guess that's a possibility. It certainly smell very foul and like death or somehting. Nothing like I have ever smelled before. I wonder what could irritating and inflaming it? Certainly not food or drinks, because I've tried strict diets and such and I never experienced any relieve. Must be something more serious.

veckon

Postby veckon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:19 am

TheSmallMan wrote:
veckon wrote:This may not be pleasant to investigate, but what is the consistency of the leakage? It might just be a lot of excess mucus from colonic irritation/inflammation. Our colons are gigantic mucus membranes, sort of like our nose & throats.

The consistently is best described as VERY MUCH consistent and persistent. Every second every minute. I just feel it coming and coming. I suspect that too. But too my knowledge normal mucus is thick and higher density. This leakage is not thick. It's high in volume, low in density. Unless "Excessive" mucus from the colon can be very Watery and high in volume due to whatever reason then I guess that's a possibility. It certainly smell very foul and like death or somehting. Nothing like I have ever smelled before. I wonder what could irritating and inflaming it? Certainly not food or drinks, because I've tried strict diets and such and I never experienced any relieve. Must be something more serious.

Sounds like mucus to me.
27 yo male
Lynch syndrome, MSI-H
FOLFOX6 12/16 - 05/17
Keytruda 5/17 - present

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:14 pm

veckon wrote:
TheSmallMan wrote:

Sounds like mucus to me.

Well actually upon looking at my diapers again I am actually seeing some very light yellow or brown in there I think. Might be urine I suppose. I did haveburination problems for years going like 14-15 times a day. This might explain some stuff going on like sometimes when I pee very little comes out sometimes. Usually a nice amount though.

Do you have knowledge on any fissures causing urine to drain out the colon?

veckon

Re: HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SC

Postby veckon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Mucus is naturally clear but it takes on the impurities that come into contact with it. So the colors you see are likely explained away by that. You may not want to know the colors I have seen, hehe. :mrgreen:

My advice is to go get a colonoscopy as soon as possible. Is there any way we can help you find a doctor? I live in NYC and I know a great GI who was the first to take me seriously.
27 yo male
Lynch syndrome, MSI-H
FOLFOX6 12/16 - 05/17
Keytruda 5/17 - present

TheSmallMan

Re: HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SC

Postby TheSmallMan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06 pm

veckon wrote:Mucus is naturally clear but it takes on the impurities that come into contact with it. So the colors you see are likely explained away by that. You may not want to know the colors I have seen, hehe. :mrgreen:

My advice is to go get a colonoscopy as soon as possible. Is there any way we can help you find a doctor? I live in NYC and I know a great GI who was the first to take me seriously.

Hi sorry for the late reply. Im not sure. Im not wealthy or anything. Im in Kansas. The low cost welfare clinic already reffered me to a GI doctor. Dr. vassa. My dad said he will help pay for some visits after Christmas. $70 first appointment then $300 for a colonscopy. I hate to rely him but i have no insurance. And im dads not well off financially. My only hope is that after he pays for it that the doctor finds something substantial. Because if not my dad really didnt have that money to begin with. Im not working because of this condition. I typed up a report outlining what im experiencing for the doctor visits. Hopefully it helps some Way.

What do you mean by GI doctor to take you seriously? just how many did you have to see?! What were the complications?

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”