HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SCARED

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
TheSmallMan

HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SCARED

Postby TheSmallMan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 am

Hi I'm new here. I will list my symptoms and struggles below. Quick FYI I don't have health insurance, no job, in debt, & my family cannot afford insurance for me or GI visits.

• Waterry bodily fluid leaking from anus or rectal discharge (that is neither blood nor stool)

• Watery leakage is involuntary, constant, relentless, large amounts and comes in more severe waves

Leakage is clear in color, HIGH in volume, low in density

. Weak urine flow, some leakage from penis too

• Severe Pain & irritation in Anus. Feels near the entrance & not far up

• Change in regular bowel habits

• Abdominal bloating, tightness, distention, and swelling ( I think) Sometimes not hungry in the morning.

• Discomfort in Anus increases after a bowel movement

• Internal leakage of liquid running down insides of body. Like into my Buttocks's cheeks, on my back, near my pelvic area & crotch, down my abdomen and sides

• Constipation (worse when pain and swelling is worse)

• increased flatulence
• Fatigue & nausea
• Excessive Thirst & dehydration

• Pressure, irritability, & pain in rectum when walking. Effects my ability to walk normally (smaller steps)etc
• Pressure & boating in abdomen effects strides when walking

• Bouts of feeling really warm but subsides
• Sounds and sensations from rectum and abdomen

• Feces is obscure in appearance, obscure appearances are of a variety. Undigested food in feces? Or something like that

• Feces smells particularly foul

• Pain in rear gets worse after urinating when standing up. & Pressure in rear when Peeing

• Abdomen Sounds- Liquid, Gas,??
• Rectum Sounds- Physical pressure, tightness.
• Foul smelling & cloudy urine
• Red bumps near stomach on skin
• Blood in feces
• When I'm emptying my bladder standing up I deal with pain and pressure in my rear. Causes weak flow
• "Skin Tag" on anus
• Straining,pressure,tightness & pain in "Gooch" from time to time

• Formerly had blood leaking and dripping from anus in large amounts, especially upon using restroom (Approximately 3-4 months Ago, lasted for approximately 4-6 months) now it's just clear looking fluid.

The leaks appear to be clear but also stain my pants like crazy

It's hard to go out in public or get a job because the leakage on clothes in embarrassing and the pain is very bad. My low cost health clinic referred me a Gastroenterology doctor but neither can I or my family afford it and my parents don't seem to be taking my complaints seriously. I find my symptoms to be bizarre.

My mother had colon cancer found in a polyp and beat in about 3 weeks after surgery. I don't think cancer runs I. The family. Her symptoms were not at all anything like what I am experiencing. I don't think she was suffering at all. I'm scared I'm dying. I sometimes want to commit suicide.

Any idea what's happening to me ? I think my time is almost up.

cbsmith

Re: HUGE amounts of Watery Leakage 24 yrs old. SCARED

Postby cbsmith » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am

You need to see a doctor or go to an emergency room ASAP. They are the only ones who can help you with this. It does not sound like colon cancer though, as a lot of your symptoms aren’t typical for colon cancer.
Last edited by cbsmith on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06/14-DX with FAP as 36yo Male
07/14-total colectomy, rectum removal, permanent ileostomy
08/14-DX Stage IIIC, KRAS mutant, MSS
09/14-04/15 - 12 rounds of FOLFOX
07/15-CT showed para-aortic lymph node, onc thght inflammation
10/15-DX Stage IV, CT lymph node tripled in size, 1 small lung met
11/15-FOLFIRI + Avastin
06/16-lymph node is stable, now have a 2nd lung met
01/16-lymph node is stable, lung mets grown 2mm. Still on FOLFIRI + Avastin
11/17 - no chemo since. Lung growth minimal, lymph node is stable

Atoq

Postby Atoq » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:10 am

How is it possible that with your symptoms they don’t take you seriously? You should really see a doctor and get help, there must be a way to go around the money problem? Sorry I am not familiar with US health system.

Big hug, I hope you get help soon

Claudia
1972, 2 kids
Dx rectal cancer 10.2017
T3N2aMX (met left lung 8 mm)
Lynch neg
CEA 1.8
Neoadjuvant chemoradio Xeloda + 25x2 Gy
05.12.17 laparotomic surg. for blockage, colostomy
25.01.18 laparotomic lar, hysterectomy, ileostomy
05.03.18 core needle lung biopsy
07.05.18 CAT scan, lung met 11 mm
04.06.18 ileo reversal
26.06.18 wedge VATS
24.08.18, 31.02.19 CAT scan
12.09.18, 06.02.19 scope, CEA 1.6
19.11.18 scope
20.08.19 CAT, eco
13.09.19 scope, CEA 1.2
18.03.20 CAT, eco, scope, NED
29.11.20 CAT, NED
2023 NED

susie0915
Facebook Username: Susan DeGrazia Hostetter

Postby susie0915 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:44 am

You need to get to the doctor. Go to the emergency room. They will have to treat you. You can get on medicaid can't you? I have no ideas what these symptoms could mean, but you need to have them checked out.
58 yrs old Dx @ 55
5/15 DX T3N0MO
6/15 5 wks chemo/rad
7/15 sigmoidoscopy/only scar tissue left
8/15 PET scan NED
9/15 LAR
0/24 nodes
10/15 blockage. surgery,early ileo rev, c-diff inf :(
12/15 6 rds of xelox
5/16 CT lung scarring/inflammation
9/16 clear colonoscopy
4/17 C 4mm lung nod
10/17 pel/abd CT NED
11/17 CEA<.5
1/18 CT/Lung no change in 4mm nodule
5/18 CEA<.5, CT pel/abd/lung NED
11/18 CEA .6
5/19 CT NED, CEA <.5
10/19 Clear colonscopy
11/19 CEA <.5

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm

cbsmith wrote:You need to see a doctor or go to an emergency room ASAP. They are the only ones who can help you with this. It does sound like colon cancer though, as a lot of your symptoms aren’t typical for colon cancer.

It does or does not sound like colon cancer? I don't understand your last two sentences. Sorry. Ive been to emergency rooms many times. They never can do much. I had a CT scan done a few months the ago in the emergency room for this leakage. They said the CT scan showed nothing. I was there for like 3 hours. My release papers said, " we found no evidence of fecal incontinence." I never complained about fecal incon. I never pooped myself.

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Atoq wrote:How is it possible that with your symptoms they don’t take you seriously? You should really see a doctor and get help, there must be a way to go around the money problem? Sorry I am not familiar with US health system.

Big hug, I hope you get help soon

Claudia

Especially when my mom just had colon cancer. I could tell my mom I have a brain tumor and she would tell me to take ibuprofen. Kind of lady she is. Uninformed and they aren't the ones suffering so idk.

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 pm

susie0915 wrote:You need to get to the doctor. Go to the emergency room. They will have to treat you. You can get on medicaid can't you? I have no ideas what these symptoms could mean, but you need to have them checked out.

I guess I'm gonna have to find a way to hide these stains the best way I can and find the courage to work some job until I can afford insurance and then go to the doctor . But literally my whole wardrobe had leaks and stains all over my pants it's so embarrassing.

Pemba

Postby Pemba » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

When you actually went to the emergency room, did the doctor make a finger exam of your rectum and prostate ?? People with prostate problems often also have bladder problems.

This may sound stupid and I have no idea what a colonoscopy cost in the states, but is it a possibility to wish for some money for the colonoscopy as a Christmas gift?? If you celebrate Christmas and get gifts.
2017: 15mm Tubulovillous adenoma- Low grade dysplasi.
Next scopy: original 2020 probably 2018-19

cbsmith

Postby cbsmith » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:40 pm

TheSmallMan wrote:
cbsmith wrote:You need to see a doctor or go to an emergency room ASAP. They are the only ones who can help you with this. It does sound like colon cancer though, as a lot of your symptoms aren’t typical for colon cancer.

It does or does not sound like colon cancer? I don't understand your last two sentences. Sorry. Ive been to emergency rooms many times. They never can do much. I had a CT scan done a few months the ago in the emergency room for this leakage. They said the CT scan showed nothing. I was there for like 3 hours. My release papers said, " we found no evidence of fecal incontinence." I never complained about fecal incon. I never pooped myself.

Crap, sorry, does not sound like colon cancer.
06/14-DX with FAP as 36yo Male
07/14-total colectomy, rectum removal, permanent ileostomy
08/14-DX Stage IIIC, KRAS mutant, MSS
09/14-04/15 - 12 rounds of FOLFOX
07/15-CT showed para-aortic lymph node, onc thght inflammation
10/15-DX Stage IV, CT lymph node tripled in size, 1 small lung met
11/15-FOLFIRI + Avastin
06/16-lymph node is stable, now have a 2nd lung met
01/16-lymph node is stable, lung mets grown 2mm. Still on FOLFIRI + Avastin
11/17 - no chemo since. Lung growth minimal, lymph node is stable

MissMolly

Postby MissMolly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Smallman:
Have you applied for Medicaid? This is medical insurance for individuals below the poverty line. There are no co-pays or deductibles for those on MediCaid. Not all physicians and not all hospitals accept Medicaid, but a fair number do. Large university teaching hospitals often see and treat the bulk of MediCaid patients.

Open enrollment for the ACA remains open through 15-Dec. There are insurance brokers who provide free assistance with applying for medical insurance through the federal insurance exchange. These brokers are paid by the participating medical insurance providers. Certainly, the services of a medical insurance broker could help you in applying for an ACA plan with a federal subsidy assistance or MediCaid. Go to the ACA federal marketplace web site to find contact information for a medical insurance broker in your state and local community.

Wearing of full brief Attends brand disposable undergarments would at least contain the liquid and enable you to venture outside of your home without embarrassment.

I am sorry that you are suffering without readily available care,
Karen
Dear friend to Bella Piazza, former Colon Club member (NWGirl).
I have a permanent ileostomy and offer advice on living with an ostomy - in loving remembrance of Bella
I am on Palliative Care for broad endocrine failure + Addison's disease + osteonecrosis of both hips/jaw + immunosuppression. I live a simple life due to frail health.

O Stoma Mia

Free Screening Colonoscopies

Postby O Stoma Mia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:54 am

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Pemba wrote:When you actually went to the emergency room, did the doctor make a finger exam of your rectum and prostate ?? People with prostate problems often also have bladder problems.

This may sound stupid and I have no idea what a colonoscopy cost in the states, but is it a possibility to wish for some money for the colonoscopy as a Christmas gift?? If you celebrate Christmas and get gifts.

The doctor did check my rectum. I laid on my side and she inserted her finger. It lasted about 1 second in and out with lube. I do not believe she checked the prostate. It was very fast. She claims the CT scan and Rectum check have no issues. She also said my diaper looks fine. My diapers are soaked with clear liqud I have the photos to prove it.

TheSmallMan

Postby TheSmallMan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:54 pm

MissMolly wrote:Smallman:
Have you applied for Medicaid? This is medical insurance for individuals below the poverty line. There are no co-pays or deductibles for those on MediCaid. Not all physicians and not all hospitals accept Medicaid, but a fair number do. Large university teaching hospitals often see and treat the bulk of MediCaid patients.

Open enrollment for the ACA remains open through 15-Dec. There are insurance brokers who provide free assistance with applying for medical insurance through the federal insurance exchange. These brokers are paid by the participating medical insurance providers. Certainly, the services of a medical insurance broker could help you in applying for an ACA plan with a federal subsidy assistance or MediCaid. Go to the ACA federal marketplace web site to find contact information for a medical insurance broker in your state and local community.

Wearing of full brief Attends brand disposable undergarments would at least contain the liquid and enable you to venture outside of your home without embarrassment.

I am sorry that you are suffering without readily available care,
Karen

Hi Karen, I applied for State of Kansas Medicaid. I'm still waiting on an answer. But I never heard of this ACA Federal Insurance Broker stuff. Is that a different application from The Medicaid application? I'll check it out.

I do wear diapers. I have tried men's Depends diapers, and right now I'm using a different brand. They are pullups. I will look into the Attends but my family has little money and from my experience the diapers only help so much. Due to the Volume, density, and viscosity of the leaks the diapers don't absorb as much I'd like so I wear Plastic Pants and Plastic bloomers and even that is not enough. I need something better to manage these leaks. But yes diapers to get completely soaked and I usually use 1 a day and change a fresh one at night.

TheSmallMan

Re: Free Screening Colonoscopies

Postby TheSmallMan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:00 pm

I already have a referal to a local GI doctor for Colonoscopy he wants $300. I can't even get that or can my family at all. Can't even ask them. Even if I'm dying of cancer. Maybe they would but I would need proof that I have cancer in paper or something. It's just not possible right now.

mypinkheaven
Facebook Username: Sally Cunningham

Postby mypinkheaven » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:47 pm

When you went to the ER, did you talk to the financial department? I'm assuming you weren't able to pay. The financial person or hospital social worker can help you apply for Medicaid. You can apply for Medicaid at any time of the year. There are no enrollment periods.

The only problem may be if your family claims you as a dependent. In that case, your family's income would be counted.
MSS, KRAS Wild NRAS Mutated
9/2012 CRC IIB Lft Colectomy 0 lymph nodes 0 Chemo
10/2013 CT clear
11/15 CEA 2.7 to 4.6
11/15 Spread to uterus. Hysterectomy
2/16 Pelvic radiation 25, brachytherapy 3
4/16 - 6/16 Xeloda
6/16 CT Several lung nodules 5 mm
8/16 CT Nodules still present. Most stable. Some growth
11/16 Transfer to UCSD Moores
12/16 Folfox + Avastin failed
2/17 Folfiri + Erbitux