So you might of seen my post but my CEA is 500 right now and I am trying not to think to much of it. I did W&W approach starting May 2017 after chemorad killed the tumor and did 3 month scopes and MRI. All clear each time until November when it came back. My CEA was 6.5 when I last checked in April 2017 and didn't check after that, this is my fault. I honestly thought I was smooth sailing and cured...Anyways CEA is now 500 and I am worried of spread.
I have CT/Pet Scan scheduled next week Tuesday/Wednesday. Waiting for MRI results which I did yesterday. I am trying to stay positive and strong and not worry. Reading all your stories has helped.
My questions is anyone with high CEA that didn't have spread and just needed there initial surgery (LAR) and is now ned?